"bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.........

steve0we

RDC Crypto
Website
www.TPMracing.net
Re: "bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.....

Its kinda tuff keeping up with two soaps, do I read "as Petes world turns", or do I go with "Pete complains in Jerry's build" Both are great for killing time on the crapper!

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
RDC Crypto
Re: "bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.....

the 500???? .............yea, i didnt think so...........,the class 1's couldnt even beat the stock touregs a couple years ago......and it WASNT DUE TO THE TOUREGS OUTPERFORMING THE JUNEBUGGIES.......................

you reap what you sew,..................whats wrong jerry ? you dont like all your trucks FLAWS pointed out?......at least my new truck WINS!

I've been off this thread for awhile, but has anyone called you a choad lately? If not then these people are dropping the ball!

Advertising supports this site

fullthrottle

RDC Crypto

Race prediction is as follows:

3021 will win the ORAF 500 again and 3020 will be second with 3022 having to settle for third!

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto

So let me see if I get this. Pete said that he could get a top 5 in any SCORE or BITD race in his sleep, but now he is complaning about his draw.

Why are you sweating race traffic and dust, if you can top 5 in your sleep?

so that makes me the 4th loser? who cares about that?????............ oh ya, jerry dreams of that, my bad................

steve0we

RDC Crypto
Website
www.TPMracing.net

Hey Pete, I like the photo you use as a avatar, is that the number of friends you have or is that the number of seasons you have left until you go broke?

When will the BL be ready for retail orders? After the changes, etc. are you still looking at the same price range? Has anyone ordered any yet? Figured I would try to get the thread back on track maybe??

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
RDC Crypto

Yeah, but what do you do for a media guy who is posing as a tortoise lover, trying to get out on the course for some sick video? "I am just heading out to give water to the thirsty tortoises. You have a nice day" jajaja 2005 Primm --I was a class 1 smartass, Chuck! Such a funny story now that we are practically kin. :cool:

Dougie-Dougie, I still laugh 'bout that ▬ ops tells me theirs some one in the middle of the track ▬ & I find you yelling 'bout saving the turtles & not answering any of my questions ▬ had no idea who you were, I'm NOT the PO-PO I leave you [ shaking my head as I drive off ] good times ☺☺☺

SCORE 44

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto

So let me see if I get this. Pete said that he could get a top 5 in any SCORE or BITD race in his sleep, but now he is complaning about his draw.

Hey Pete, I like the photo you use as a avatar, is that the number of friends you have or is that the number of seasons you have left until you go broke?

When will the BL be ready for retail orders? After the changes, etc. are you still looking at the same price range? Has anyone ordered any yet? Figured I would try to get the thread back on track maybe??

im already broke...........yes price same.....yes one ordered.............thread back on track, doubtful.........

nhuitt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com

so that makes me the 4th loser? who cares about that?????............ oh ya, jerry dreams of that, my bad................

easy chuck......cant change classes due to needing a top ten for the 1000 draw.......it would make it more fun though........it will be a MIRICLE to podium from 33rd.......but i will give it a shot..........pray for rain!!!!!!

So Pete being the 4th loser you can due in your sleep, but you are worried about a top 10 for the 1000? Wouldnt that make you the 9th loser?

cncman

RDC Crypto

3021 will win the ORAF 500 again and 3020 will be second with 3022 having to settle for third!

Any side bets? What about class 10

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto

So Pete being the 4th loser you can due in your sleep, but you are worried about a top 10 for the 1000? Wouldnt that make you the 9th loser?

you obviously dont understand how the drawing for start positions works in the TT class..................

nhuitt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com

I know how the draw works. I also know a finish in the top 10 is harder that you seem to think it is. You said you could finish top 5 in any race in your sleep then lest see it. Pete you need to worry about finishing races before you can worry about winning races.

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto

I know how the draw works. I also know a finish in the top 10 is harder that you seem to think it is. You said you could finish top 5 in any race in your sleep then lest see it. Pete you need to worry about finishing races before you can worry about winning races.

being in the hunt and having a chance to win with a hundred to go is what its ALL about for me........finishing means NOTHING.......if youve never been in a competitive TT in that situation you will never understand.......and yes, since you have probably not, i understand your comment...

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto

Well hell... What to do for entertainment now!?

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto

ohhh I know, I know!! I'll offer instructional driving videos!

Mcarlson1

RDC Crypto

Well since Pete is now banned this is going to be boring for the next few days! What did he say that he hasnt already said to get him banned?!

-Mike

Edit: nevermind i found it all on my own!:D i did good!

Shoyrtt

RDC Crypto

Remember Pete isn't starting the race (he is finishing) and no mention of 3019 on his home track.:rolleyes: What caused 3021's DNF at the MINT? I heard Justin had tire issues.:confused:

Any side bets? What about class 10
Looks like we should have at least 12 cars in the 3000 class for the race. I'm sure most if not all of the class would be up for some side bets. We should probably post this in the ORAF thread.;)

steve0we

RDC Crypto
Website
www.TPMracing.net

hahahaha.... did that just slip out? Oil in the gulf, celebs. banned on RDC, 2012 is so close, its the end of the world.

Maybe Pete should have a 2012 end of the world sale on the BL!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto

hahahaha.... did that just slip out? Oil in the gulf, celebs. banned on RDC, 2012 is so close, its the end of the world.

Maybe Pete should have a 2012 end of the world sale on the BL!

Maybe thats what Ivan is doing?

bob91yj

RDC Crypto

I've got no dog in this fight, Pete, you've always been the guy I pull for at the races...I've got to tell you dude, you're not looking good to the fans you have left from where I'm sitting . It's either that, or you are a devout subscriber to the "no such thing as bad publicity" theory.

I'll still keep an eye out for you, help if I can (dumped oil in your junk at my remote pit at Barstow a couple of years back), you're making it tough to keep pulling for you to win though.