• Forum membership has its advantages....

BAJALITES too fragile for BAJA!?!?!?! gnarley vids.....

BANNED4LIFE

YES, the truck was quickly repaired by the broughton crew and finished SECOND in the race out of 22 in class AND WON THE TTSPEC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! congrats to this small but DETERMINED team....chad broughton, and my daughter, paige sohren were not injured in this crash....

BANNED4LIFE

team chad and paul broughton also win the MILESTONE award for finishing every mile of every race for their second year in a row in a BAJALITE....nice work boys...

Chaplain

God Dude
Was that tire (one flying through the air) wheel less? Love the no quit attitude of your team Pete. Cowboy would be proud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

y2kbaja

I saw the video of the crash that day then saw (via pay-per-score) a red truck finish the next day. I didn't think it would have been possible to be the same truck. Congrats on the finish!

Advantage West

Petes teams were working there asses off on those trucks at the hotel. To persevere through a crash like that, and end up with the championship, those are some bad ass trucks. Congratulations from Billy Bunch Racing 3749.

Chris Tobin

Well built truck Pete!!! Glad Paige and Chad were not hurt in the wild crash...

BANNED4LIFE

btw, team broughtons bajalite trucks are prepped in the family garage by chad after work, as chad is a pipe fitter......pretty impressive finishing rate for a low-buck operation.....

tltony

As the father of the co driver you must have been pretty shocked the first time you saw that video, I know I was. You built a tough car, and I can't say enough about Paul and his crew.

MasTacos

I'm glad they weren't hurt Pete, that's a huge crash. Congrats to them on the Championship!

bajaherbie

Did a booby trap cause the wreck?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

RYAN COHEE

What was that big Thump noise right before launch?
Suspension slamming?
Huge tires on those rigs..I really have to hand it to Pete for making a living doing what he loves..I want to hear how you got the name Pistola Pete ?? Is the rumor true ??

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

WickedGravityVideo

pretty sure that is the natural terrain --- there is a natural jump in that area around Camalu that brings lots and lots of locals to spectate, and it is only 1 mile off the highway. (not saying it was not modified by overzealous spectators, who knows) Pretty crazy way to test the integrity of your builds! So glad no injuries and two thumbs up for the Broughton crew for getting the truck back rolling and finishing! Respectable, indeed.

Attachments