Baldi Extreme Racing

JJ LJR

Reaction
Everything looks good Sam. Can't wait to see you guys out in the dirt.
Have you figured out when and where the first race will be?

baja619

Reaction
Hey that is a great looking logo and car, I can only imagine what the trailer & rig will look like.

Can you share that?

empty pockets

Reaction
Congrats to the entire Baldi family, and Extreme Performance, on your partnership. All of us with Empty Pockets Racing wish you luck, and come run the BITD series. You won't be dissapointed..

bigsam

Reaction
Thanks to all.Not sure when the first race will be...soon though. The trailer is going to be wraped this week...I will post pictures when its done. We will be running Best in the Desert and SCORE.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Good to see people still doin it big! good luck guys.

john92223

Reaction
Hey Sam, you Baldi boys have all the good stuff. Congrats on your new venture.

Bink Designs

Reaction
Here is a pretty close preview of what everything is going to turnout like that I layed out.. There has been a few adjustments since these last ones.. Can't wait to see the end result! :)

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
car looks awesome... the body and graphics look top notch! good job Sam and Mike Baldi , Extreme Performance and Bink Designs

empty pockets

Reaction
Sam,
It all looks great..... Did you get my PM?

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
haha i picked up my YouthAIDS stickers for the DRIVE race this weekend on monday at Sunset Sign designs and guess whos car was there gettin all the vinyl?

yep the Baldi Extreme Racing car... its gonna look awesome!!!

baja619

Reaction
New Extreme Performance Class 1, New Trailer, New Team. What recession...?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks really nice guys.

bigsam

Reaction
Here are some pictures from the sand show. Thanks to all the nice people that came by and gave their support. The car is about a month from testing. Look for us in 2010 and beyond.
Thank you to Extreme Performance for all their hard work and for building a race car we can all be proud of.
Just a matter of time now until we get it dirty.

Attachments

empty pockets

Reaction
Here are some pictures from the sand show. Thanks to all the nice people that came by and gave their support. The car is about a month from testing. Look for us in 2010 and beyond.
Thank you to Extreme Performance for all their hard work and for building a race car we can all be proud of.
Just a matter of time now until we get it dirty.
Very nice Sam, The cars look great!!!!!, Can't wait to see you guys racing in 2010

Gary

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Yyyyeeeee!!!!!!!!!!