Baldwin endo

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Hopefully this works. Note the front bumper stuffed in the dirt from the first hit, then you can see where the rear hit and knocked lose the spare tires. Can't belive no one else got this on film......did they?

Racers Only

Attachments

• 5-15509-baldwinendo.jpg
    5-15509-baldwinendo.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 179

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
See if this one is clearer.

Racers Only

Attachments

• 5-15511-baldwinendo.jpg
    5-15511-baldwinendo.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 172

Tyson

Reaction
OH WOW!!!! and you said that everyone was ok huh? Thats a roll cage ad if I've ever seen one.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

RacerX

Reaction
Does anybody on this board have video from the crash? I saw video of the crash from somebody that was right there at the whoops. If you have film can you please post it so everyone can see it. Or does anybody have film of Dale Ebberts crash?

RacerX

Reaction
Does anybody on this board have video from the crash? I saw video of the crash from somebody that was right there at the whoops. If you have film can you please post it so everyone can see it. Or does anybody have film of Dale Ebberts crash?

RacerX

Reaction

RacerX

Reaction

JOSH

Reaction
I have the last half of it, I was filiming from the pits right in front of The Enduro Rig..I'll see if i can get it up

Vessels

Troublemaker
Reaction
"I'll see if I can get it up." Huh. Sounds like a personal problem to me!! :)

shroom27

Reaction
I heard that one of the people that got the entire crash on tape was given an offer from a news station or tv show and sold it right then and there. I saw the crash from the spectator dune and a guy right next to us had the whole thing on tape too. I'm sure somebody has the footage and will post it. On a side note...I heard that they got out of the truck, watched somebody's footage of their crash and laughed about it. Man, those guys got some money!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
hey kash congrats on Sunday.Did your guys ever get a drive shaft at midway?

Donahoe

Reaction
Rory, So does this mean I can Finally pass the torch for "greatest Laughlin infield Crash" to Jim?? Just to let everyone know, that was Jim Baldwin flipping that truck. He is like 60 something. And just stepped out like nothing happend. Thank god for well built trucks huh? That one hurt.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I'll have to see that video before I rate it above yours Kreg! Your multi-roll right in front of the grand stands was pretty awesome. A close second in my book was John Swift in Barstow (I think '96) when he endoed right after the start in his brand new TT truck.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Vessels

Troublemaker
Reaction
Thanks Bill. It was a little tuff getting to the start line at 6:00 am when you just got in from Parker at about midnight. We ended up towing the box truck out of Midway with my truck.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Kreg, I don't know about that. You were doing 80 or 90 MPH, Jim was only doing about 45-55mph. But the Endo was AWESOME. He couldn't even begin to try and save it after it started. You at least used the throttle to try and save it. You can still carry the term "Never lift". You invented it. It's kinda like someone trying to take "Ironman", it's just not going to happen.

Racers Only

firedog

Reaction
I just found out that Don who was filiming for us and happened to be filiming the TT's was the guy that cought the whole crash on film. He sold a copy to Speedchannel (old speedvision) and a copy to the Baldwins. I'm trying to get a copy of it so everyone can see it. The footage is bitchen and will be on the TV coverage of Laughlin. Later....Paul