Baldwin endo

scott

Reaction
Is it true that Jim Baldwin said he wanted the truck back together for Sunday, and the crew said " Uh, have you seen the truck" any truth to this ???? Thats pretty funny if its true.....

firedog

Reaction
Yes, Jim did say that he wanted the truck back together for Sunday. He told Don and a couple other of our guys that the truck would be racing on Sunday, but we all know that didn't happen. As far as I know the Speedchannel or someone, ESPN, Outdoor channel will be showing the Laughlin race, it's still up in the air.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 5-15638-FrontCrowdSM.jpg
    5-15638-FrontCrowdSM.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 142

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Pic #2

Attachments

• 5-15639-FrontSuspensionSM.jpg
    5-15639-FrontSuspensionSM.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 139

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
pic # 5 Inside of the rear shock !

Attachments

• 5-15642-ShockSM.jpg
    5-15642-ShockSM.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 132

JasonHutter

Reaction
Man, I look at that, and it makes me sad!

Jason

Ryno

Reaction
After seeing the pics, there might be some validity to the rumor that the truck is being sold for scrap metal. Alot of it looks like Dave's pics of "What happens when 4130 fails". Some things looks bent, alot of it looks like it just sheared off. Glad to know everyone was OK.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

mobben

Reaction
I'M GLAD TO HERE NOBODY GOT HURT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS FAMILY SOME DRIVING LESSONS. THEY WAD UP THIR TRUCKS AT ALMOST EVERYRACE. HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT TAKE FOR JIM TO RUN OUT OF MONEY?

slipknottaco

Reaction
yeah man, i was talking to the old driver of that truck on sunday while he was looking at the damage on that flatbed and he mentioned that the damage is no worry to them because they have a 3rd chassis, etc. built already and will piece that one together.
laters

Jimmy8

Reaction
When they were built originally, they made 3 of them side by side. One for Jason, one for Jim, and one for Carl Renezeder (an in law). I guess when they were built they budgeted 150,000 for each one, but went way over that. I honestly dont know what they have left of the original 3, after the accidents and such that the trucks have been through, and its pretty hard to tell the trucks apart. I tell you what though, they have some serious miles on them. Jason has more TT starts than any other driver since the inception of the trophy truck class, and they have all been in the same truck, or the same 3. Heck last year I think he raced every single score race, every single BITD race, and also every single Corr race as well. Him and Rob M, do a lot of driving.

"On A Mission"

mobben

Reaction
jason hasn't started a score race since his accident at yhe 99 500. his dad jim and brother josh have done most of the races since then

Jimmy8

Reaction
Weird, I just now looked back and you are right. I always just remember J Baldwin, must have gotten Jason mixed with Jim and Josh. I didnt realize he has been running solely BITD for the last few years.

"On A Mission"