Banditos between Ojos and Valle T

RobinsonMS

RDC Crypto
Heard about a few incidents this week on Ride Baja Facebook page...

Please watch out our friends where taken down at gun point between valle de la Trinidad and ojos negros sat 13 around 530-6pm shots where fired stolen truck trailer and utv please share

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
Thank you for the info. I hope this is not the case.

I would really appreciate it if some tangible evidence and facts of “event” could be posted. When it’s not given I give it 50% credibility wondering how true it is? We know stories tend to grow and anything Mexico related is a “fish story” of bad things happening. Especially of its on social media/internet.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Fish posted more details on FB and IG

Mike

coolerking

RDC Crypto

I would really appreciate it if some tangible evidence and facts of “event” could be posted. When it’s not given I give it 50% credibility wondering how true it is? We know stories tend to grow and anything Mexico related is a “fish story” of bad things happening. Especially of its on social media/internet.
Too soon.....

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I must have missed something.

Or maybe you are saying Bryce never did see a chase truck with light bars on? Haha

Mike

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
Last edited:

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com

These people are literally looking for their stolen truck after being robbed at gun point and this is your response??? Wow.

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
acxzczxcczxczxcxz.PNG

PRECEPTS

RDC Crypto
We had an employees truck stolen three months ago near the windmills east of San Matias. And last week two women with children were car jacked in the same area
We have advised our employees that work in VT to wait at the checkpoints for more traffic to follow before driving to VT.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
There was also a report on Ride Baja of a man getting beat up and robbed in Guerro Negro I believe. He was camping in an RV when they pried his door open and robbed and attacked him.

Be safe down there guys! There is security in numbers for sure.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com

I dont post bullshit. I get the facts and confirm before posting. Call it what you want but if its posted on my page its real news. Hows that military heli flying over KM77 this afternoon for a "Fish Story" you jackass.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
why were the " authorities" alerted???, ( they allready knew) hmmmmmm gun fire????, aren't guns no bueno in mexico? is private security availiable?( armed)

Slippery P

RDC Crypto

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Hopefully they don’t run that truck with pump gas at higher altitudes. Someone on RDC said pump gas can’t run at altitude. Not enough specific gravity for it. LOL.

The poop you read on RDC. Hehe

Mike

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Really sad to read. This is my 5th time down in Baja and everything has been so smooth I was starting to get the “it will never happen to me attitude”. Although tonight a car pulled up on us in a T formation blaring the lights in a dirt alley in Loreto and I was nervous enough to start the truck to prepare to bail. It was young kids wanting stickers.

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
Hopefully they don’t run that truck with pump gas at higher altitudes. Someone on RDC said pump gas can’t run at altitude. Not enough specific gravity for it. LOL.

The poop you read on RDC. Hehe

Mike
It was tuned on chicken dirt… 😂

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Fish, can you get some more information on this incident. It sounds like someone in the vehicle towing the Can-Am speaks spanish or all of them are from Mexico? I would have no clue to know "Corran Cabrones O Los Matmaos" meant was it means. Just want a little more detail. do you knowwhat team? Do they have a GPS tracking device?