Banditos between Ojos and Valle T

charlie_brown

RDC Crypto
Super sucks, I hope they get their stuff back!

Ive said it before and ill say it again, $100 a year, spot trace. Satelite based tracker...track your stuff anywhere. I wouldnt bring any vehicle or trailer into Mexico without a spot trace on it. For $100 guys, how could you not? Its so small you can hide it anywhere.

Now, when you have the truck being tracked what do you do....i would guess first call would be to SCORE and let them call in the cavalry.

--John
i have been using a spot trace for several years. the unit cost is about $100. but the yearly cot is about $200. it tracks pretty good. does require a good view of the sky so the signal does not to travel through metal very well.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Charlie brown, call spot...they will drop the price if you ask. The current plans are 9.95 or 12.50 a month, and the unit is $74.99.

I have a lot of these units, for me it really adds up.

--John

charlie_brown

RDC Crypto
Charlie brown, call spot...they will drop the price if you ask. The current plans are 9.95 or 12.50 a month, and the unit is $74.99.

I have a lot of these units, for me it really adds up.

--John
thanks. i will look into this.

so what ended up happening with this deal? did they make any arrest and or find any of the stolen stuff?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
thanks. i will look into this.

so what ended up happening with this deal? did they make any arrest and or find any of the stolen stuff?

No news so far…

Last edited:

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
We were prerunning in the are and police we setting up generators and lights to make a check point. Seen National guard and more police. Very cool to see the government stop up like that. Carjacking in USA all the time but never seen military come in like that.. I heard it might be a local Indian tribe that the police cant go into very easy. But they think they know who it is. Maybe in the future score could have a security channel the police can listen too since we all have VHF radios.

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
In the late 80’s when Iwas a kid and would go down with my parents. A few times I saw a formation of 4 P-51’s flying the coast at about 500 agl. and once over TJ higher up. Then the last time I saw them there were 3 in the flight. Story was one took a bullet in the radiator and the pilot had to bail after softening up a dope grower/smuggler ranch somewhere.

Glade hear there still on it.

Sheepdog

RDC Crypto
Does SCORE have enough money to hire a PMC (Private Military Company) to address the bandit problem? The bandits are looking to get easy money from unarmed victims, not becoming converted into fertilizer by trained professionals...

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Does SCORE have enough money to hire a PMC (Private Military Company) to address the bandit problem? The bandits are looking to get easy money from unarmed victims, not becoming converted into fertilizer by trained professionals...
No

El Mamito USMC

RDC Crypto
any updates on this? did they ever found out their equipment

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
There HAD to be trackers on the stolen trucks. If any was a late model Ford it can be tracked from the app.

Updates?

—john

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
I know of one vehicle that got gun point jacked months ago in the same area.
The vehicle had a satellite (Not just cell based) vehicle tracker and for weeks my friend tracked his own vehicle until one day no more updates.
It was in a compound not far away from the initial crime scene.
Unless you have a force larger than the narcos that took it you will be out of options of retrieval or justice. The Mexican military, police or federal police is no such force to rely on as they are positioned lower in the hierarchy of power compared to the one driving your former vehicle.

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
What app? Our truck is a 2021 Ford.
It's only of benefit if you had it set up already. I'm picking you guys have the same layout in the States as me here in NZ.
1637534028493.png

Last edited:

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
I hope the Mexican authorities will be doing everything they can to keep the highways safe through next weekend for all of the racers traveling home and families traveling south for thanksgiving