Banditos between Ojos and Valle T

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
My Ford gives me the location even down here.

6A7544B0-3D0C-4A3C-9D8E-AF26D2F975DA.jpeg

Last edited:

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
We’ve been shown a weapon in the campos south of SF, almost all the way to puertecitos…. Pretty confident he was puffing up, we had little concern, some nationals were actually getting in his face. We avoid that area on the beach now.

JulioBaeza28

RDC Crypto
Does SCORE have enough money to hire a PMC (Private Military Company) to address the bandit problem? The bandits are looking to get easy money from unarmed victims, not becoming converted into fertilizer by trained professionals...
No, but teams can hire private armed security, is not as hard as many people think and fees are actually reasonable.
if anybody has questions about this feel free to PM.

Sheepdog

RDC Crypto
No, but teams can hire private armed security, is not as hard as many people think and fees are actually reasonable.
if anybody has questions about this feel free to PM.
I am a former triathlete, competetive shooter, and cop. As a cop, I have worked Presidential Protection Details alongside the U.S. Secret Service. I interviewed with Blackwater for a high-risk PSD position in Afghanistan in the summer of '05, but did not end up taking it. I passed all the tests to join our SWAT teams at age 50. After I retired from law enforcement, I was recruited to provide armed plainclothes protective services for the television news crew "talent" covering the riots in Portland.

But there's no way I'd do anything like that in Mexico, without a REALLY solid team, an even more solid contract, and it would require an amount of money not even remotely resembling "reasonable".

If you're getting armed security for a "reasonable" price, I'd be REAL concerned about the quality of what you're getting.

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
I am a former triathlete, competetive shooter, and cop. As a cop, I have worked Presidential Protection Details alongside the U.S. Secret Service. I interviewed with Blackwater for a high-risk PSD position in Afghanistan in the summer of '05, but did not end up taking it. I passed all the tests to join our SWAT teams at age 50. After I retired from law enforcement, I was recruited to provide armed plainclothes protective services for the television news crew "talent" covering the riots in Portland.

But there's no way I'd do anything like that in Mexico, without a REALLY solid team, an even more solid contract, and it would require an amount of money not even remotely resembling "reasonable".

If you're getting armed security for a "reasonable" price, I'd be REAL concerned about the quality of what you're getting.
Your missing the exchange rate from dollars to pesos.

As Biden’s say’s; Come on man!?

JulioBaeza28

RDC Crypto

Well, I was just talking about private armed security for race teams.

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
South Campos is cartel fishermen doing import and export services for several products, lots of those fish camps that have popped up in the last few years are moving lots more than fish.
The Valle T issue is not new, bandits have been causing issues on the crossover road for years, same on the highway area. The do not drive at night rule really applies in that area.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Fish, what is the status on the theft? Did they have Mexican insurance and who was that through? One would think that the insurance company would be working with the truck manufacturer to get the GPS location and recover that truck.

More info is needed or this is going down as a fish story. Just saying if I was Bajabound insurance and had to pay out I would be working with law enforcement and the manufacturer to find that vehicle.

JerryB

RDC Crypto
If anyone here thinks they're safe down in Mexico you've got your head in the sand. Much of the country is still overrun by narcos and other shady elements, and a good portion of the gov/LE is still on their payroll. Best you can do is try to be smart, don't travel alone, at night, through areas known to have recent reports of issues and hope you don't find yourself as one of the unlucky ones in the wrong place at the wrong time.