Bap 2018

mx_junky

Reaction
Does anybody know if there's any coverage for us who weren't able to make it out there? Thanks in advance.

Dezert00Taco

Reaction
Any time results. Want to see where my boy Joey Diaz ended up in the unlimited heat.

hendersoned

Reaction
Buler, buler is this thing on? Mic check, can you hear me? What happening in Primm?

J Prich

Reaction
Buler, buler is this thing on? Mic check, can you hear me? What happening in Primm?
They posted unofficial Day 1 results last night on FB.

Heer-O

Reaction
Can anyone screen shot or link them for those of us who don't have Facebook

J BomBer

Reaction
was a good event as usual, not sure what the logic was behind blading the jump in front of the hot pits for sunday as it made for some action down that way.

snoreracer

Reaction
was a good event as usual, not sure what the logic was behind blading the jump in front of the hot pits for sunday as it made for some action down that way.
It really hurt the speed of the limited cars on the dyke jump and asked it to be removed

Kyle D

Reaction
It definitely added one more drivers challenge. The fast guys got a pretty good wobble going on there that was extremely entertaining to watch from the hot pits and spectator area.

Reaction
Photographers that were out at bap ? If so who and if you can please post up some pics from Sunday's race please and thank you! if you have any of car 1652 would love to see the shots you got please and thank you!