BAP 2019 516 roll call

R. Gross

Reaction
Robert & Nick Gross will. #552 & #563. I really hope that we get at least 15 in class at BAP. We have averaged between 11 and 16 over the last few years.

R. Gross

Reaction
Would be nice to see some names like Negrete, Winston, Topping, Davis, Summers, McMillian, Garcia, Kaylor, King, Dahlin, Fisher, Baxter, Smith, Johnson, Ledezma, Hendrick, Bird, Maddox, Baldwin, Savedra & Tapia on the list. We will get both cars signed up next week. Still hoping for 15+.

R. Gross

Reaction
Come on guys, When the kids names post we will be at 5 entries but that is way low compared to the last few years. I only have a few phone numbers of the 5/1600 guys, so if you know some of the DORs that I listed previously in the thread above, please call them and ask them to get on the entry list. Entries create entries plus we have the class 5/1600 vs class 9 shootout. I know SNORE is also working on some additional bonus monies above what is already listed to add to the pot.

5-1600Champ

Reaction
I know that Ernie Negrete is out, and Michael King sold his car to Luis Herrera, who is finishing prep for another SCORE series. We were Points Champs last year, and Ernie, and Luis, myself, and the rest of our team from last year want to run the SCORE series again... as 550.
I was Michael Kings copilot for a few years before he decided to sell the car to Luis... Now I race with Ernie and Luis.

Larry Negrete Jr. may be considering... I’ll talk to him. I love that course, and the turnout of 5-1600’s always made it fun. We’ll race there again, just probably not this year.

R. Gross

Reaction
I know that Ernie Negrete is out, and Michael King sold his car to Luis Herrera, who is finishing prep for another SCORE series. We were Points Champs last year, and Ernie, and Luis, myself, and the rest of our team from last year want to run the SCORE series again... as 550.
I was Michael Kings copilot for a few years before he decided to sell the car to Luis... Now I race with Ernie and Luis.

Larry Negrete Jr. may be considering... I’ll talk to him. I love that course, and the turnout of 5-1600’s always made it fun. We’ll race there again, just probably not this year.

Champ,
Thanks for the update. Good luck in your 2019 campaign. Just looking to see where the entries are. The class is a little light with less than a month to go. We have not had less than 10 entries for a few years now.

R. Gross

Reaction
Come on guys, stuck at 6 entries with 3 weeks to go. We should have twice that. Racing BAP in April, warmer weather, longer days, we should be at 12 plus.

SummerTime

Reaction
We just signed up today and will be there in #575
Still only makes 7, thats a pretty disappointing number for sure.

harleys dad

Reaction
there is a single 51600 signed up for San Felipe, yea thats worth it lol

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Dave- If the entry fee were say, 1200-1500 bucks, there would be plenty signed up.

Journee

Reaction
1553639857454.png

Entry List as of 3/25/19! Send in your entry and deposit to get in the DRAW!

harleys dad

Reaction
how much is it to enter San felipe? looks like a lonely drive for the 1 car entered

R. Gross

Reaction
My kid heard that Ruben Garcia will be there through social media. We need to get at least 10 in class. Put he word out if you know some 5-1600's to get on the entry list.

R. Gross

Reaction
We are up to 8 on the entry list. If Ruben shows up we only need one more to get to the 10 car bonus money. SNORE is already putting up the $1K bonus for the 5/1600 vs 9 car shootout. Come on guys, if you are racing or know someone who is, please get on the list before the qualifying draw. Once the 5/1600 winner puts their car on the podium ahead of those 9's it could be a nice pay day. LOL (talking trash). I do have to give credit to those 9 guys, raced in one for a race and thought I got out 1" shorter due to spine compression.