BAP Qualifying

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Results won't be till later. The Racer cars and trucks looked good going by is. If I had to bet on top 5 in no particular order, McCallum, Flores, Greaves, Dondel, Stout. Pure speculation though. Hahahaha

The Racer guys said they had a radar at the end of the front straight and Greaves was the fastest at the end of the straight. Said they clocked him doing 125

ML Racer

Reaction
TJ rolled near the end of the run. Heard someone say if the axle wouldn't have broke,he could have saved it!!

Grant Lenk was lookin good\m/

Dirtracer 619

Reaction
How did Jason and the TT#50 do

baja619

Reaction
Any Updates or Results?

Found this on DR
Weather has been really nice yesterday and today, let's hope it stays that way. Qualifying was fun to watch, the infield is back, similar to how it was years ago, much better having that section than the long stretch along the dyke with 2 jumps. Theirs a bitchin jump in the middle that's going to be interesting to watch, quite a few guys ended up on their front bumpers, but I feel everyone will have it figured out come race time, but 1450 guys will have trouble coming out of the corner fast enough to clear the table top.
At the end of qualifying Jason McNeil was on it coming into the finish and took out the finishline structure, didn't destroy it but made for a good show.
I'm not 100% sure if you can spectate at the dyke jump this year since its all snow fenced in, either way its all good cause the infield will be a better place to watch from.
Tech line is long as **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** right now.

bufeo

Reaction
Results won't be till later. The Racer cars and trucks looked good going by is. If I had to bet on top 5 in no particular order, McCallum, Flores, Greaves, Dondel, Stout. Pure speculation though. Hahahaha

Well, I hear that things went well for Stout's #13. Grider was driving it in the qualifying.

Allen R

Frank13

Reaction
Well, I hear that things went well for Stout's #13. Grider was driving it in the qualifying.

Allen R

And word has it that their racing the truck in heavy metal too.
Cant wait to go out and pit for em tomorrow yyyyeeee!