Bap

KyleMurray

Reaction
With the payback being offered how many swingers are going to make it out?

oldman dirt

Reaction
I hope we get thirty..... less than twenty signed up right now.
Kyle was the Redline race rougher or smoother than last years BAP ? I know the courses were a little different..........

KyleMurray

Reaction
The courses are roughly the same, however, the Sunday heats are much rougher at BAP, HDRA Did a great job grading the course overnight and SNORE does not do the same

htown916

Reaction
I would say day 1 was more technical at Redline, tight turns etc... U can look at average mph and see BAP is a faster course, or at least it was last year. Day 2 is rough on both courses, I think BAP has worse braking zones on day two because higher car counts, especially open cars!

oldman dirt

Reaction
The courses are roughly the same, however, the Sunday heats are much rougher at BAP, HDRA Did a great job grading the course overnight and SNORE does not do the same

where did they grade ????? LOL.....that railroad track straight after the bridge was insane

KyleMurray

Reaction
They graded most of the corners and soft straight.. That straight isn't too bad compared to Barstow haha

BW1672

Reaction
i will be filming the race and riding in 1600 car, good luck to all racers

oldman dirt

Reaction
I couldnt get a handle on the soft straight. Just couldnt get on top of it. The long RRtrack straight was nothing but square edged killers, WORSE than BARSTOOL I thought. I liked the track, the state line stretch ( ribbon area / no passing area ) got brutal as well. They should have graded there. I did like the fact that they watered it a lot and kept it wet. Fun and tough. At least at BAP we wont have to worry about 12 and 3000 cars coming up from behind !

oldman dirt

Reaction
come on fffrancis, bring the black car, I will sponsor you to some hair gel and you can go racing with us "SWINGERS"..
its just a real long Glen Helen track.............LOL

KyleMurray

Reaction
yeah those breaking bumps and deep whooped out corners are what will get you... corner whoops sent me end over end last year!

BUGGYDORK.COM

Reaction
I have seen the Trophy 9, its hanging out at Rob's shop begging to race the big 9 race! If the race is at " Kristy's Place Bar" I know Frank will race! LOL

mrmatt

Reaction
How long are the heats at BAP?

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I am out for BAP getting the last of my car de-schanked once and for all.. After March no more chassis repair updates needed and finally ready to race again..