• Forum membership has its advantages....

BAP

Grease Weed

Where's all the 9's? Maybe 11 cars?
What's happening to 9?
How many were at Duel in the Desert?
Is 9 dying?

RichieWorx

Where's all the 9's? Maybe 11 cars?
What's happening to 9?
How many were at Duel in the Desert?
Is 9 dying?
I was wondering the same!?!? We got a nine because of car count and it seems low this year. There was 12 at the Duel race and I know us and about 6 others are locked in for MORE this year but we were looking forward to BAP and RAGE! What is going on?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bro_Gill

Beginning of the year with non-combined races only a couple weeks apart is what's happening. Really wish promoters wouldn't be trying to kill each other off...

T_Petersen

Last year the class averaged 11 cars per race. We lost a couple drivers to 1600, with one of their cars being bought and racing this year. The class is definitely not dying and is still one of the most consistent classes in the desert.

Biggest 3 races last year:
Rage at the River (18)
Battle at Primm (17)
Dual in the Desert (15)

Only two races with less then 10:
Caliente 250 (6)
Midnight Special (5)

J BomBer

Races being too close together is the main issue, but numbers on somewhat on the decline, For BAP it is really showing in a lot of classes, 1600, 11, 1450 ect. like said several years ago numbers were very high, forgot what recent year it was where BAP capped at 400 entries.

T_Petersen

FYI, class 9 is qualifying for [email protected]

Who is going to make it out to do this? Or should I talk to them about keeping our lineup as is?

Racers that qualified at Rage do not pay for Primm qualifying because they owe us for the timing issue.

Grease Weed

998 will be there for qualifying. Also with qualifying being free, everyone that qualified at RATR gets a 100$ off their entry fee.