Barbecue for Class 3000 Builders and owners

cncman

Reaction
Karl Scanlan would like to have everybody that has a interest in this class to stop by on Saturday the 18Th at his pit on the start finish section, We are going to have most of the builders in this class have some vehicles out there for you to check out, stop by, meet and greet and check out the different vehicles, Trucks and cars being built just for the class, on Saturday the Barbecue will start around 11.00 Am Just look for the Desert Lite banner on either his all white toter home or something:D we will be taking up some acreage

diirk

Reaction
I'm planning to be there. Looking forward to seeing some of the 3000's and meeting some of the folks involved.

TutTech

Reaction
Just to make sure as I read it in another post but to make sure everyone else knows..
The location for the BBQ and meet and greet will be at the MOREs desert race at Outlet Center in Barstow on July 18th.
Correct?

Then you can stay and watch all the class 3000 vehicles in action later that night.
The MORES night race starts at 6pm

My wife will be racing in our little car. My wife is excited and is really enjoying running in our 3000 class car. She is running it currently in the sportsman class as the rules were not 100 percent when we started racing it. She is the current points champion and doing very well driving our car.
These cars are small and fun and very easy to learn to drive. My wife loves our car.

It is a very fun class with unlimited wheel travel but limited size motor and wheel base class that allows you to play hard without braking your back for lack of suspension but still be plenty fast.
Plus the 3000 class has a great cost effective racing price tag on all of these vehicles.
Great idea and we will try to stop by for sure.

diirk

Reaction
Hope to see you there Tut. Either way, we'll come by and visit you at your pit.

cncman

Reaction
Correct we will start the barbecue around 11:00 am on Saturday, looking forward to meeting everybody

zjohnson

Reaction
Sweet . . MAD racing will be there with the 2 seater . . . Where do you guys normally pit at Darren? Before or After s/f? We will look for you guys when we get out there.

Should be fun!

diirk

Reaction
Any teaser pics of the MAD 2 seater?

cncman

Reaction
Sweet . . MAD racing will be there with the 2 seater . . . Where do you guys normally pit at Darren? Before or After s/f? We will look for you guys when we get out there.

Should be fun!

Just south of the S/F line :D