Bark River Re-Air

rjrace

Reaction
Did you miss the first broadcast of TORC racing at Bark River? Watch it re-air tonight at 10:30pm PACIFIC on ESPN2!!

durac

Reaction
Perfect! It has been a rough week at work and this will get me in the mood for Oshkosh tomorrow night!

I missed the sunday coverage and heard it was Amazing! I'll be setting the alarm clock for 12:30 am central time...

How is the track in Oshkosh comming? I was going to drive by today to check it out but I never got the chance...

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
I missed the first showing due to work, but watched it last night. Great race and great coverage.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
is Directv not showing the re-air?
I was wondering if Dish Network wasn't playing it either... I searched my programming for TORC, Offroad, Off Road, Racing, Bark River, Desert and NOTHING came up :( I scanned through a few days of ESPN2 and nothing came up... I am REALLY bummed right now :(

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I was wondering if Dish Network wasn't playing it either... I searched my programming for TORC, Offroad, Off Road, Racing, Bark River, Desert and NOTHING came up :( I scanned through a few days of ESPN2 and nothing came up... I am REALLY bummed right now :(
It shows up as Auto Racing in the description on your guide. If it aired at 10:30, it probably aired at 7:30 on satellite.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
It shows up as Auto Racing in the description on your guide. If it aired at 10:30, it probably aired at 7:30 on satellite.
hmmmm... I looked through the auto racing and all that came up was Nascar... I will have to search again I REALLY want to see it on TV since I can't get out to watch it live!! :D Thanks!