Bark River Volume II....who's gonna win??

little bart

Reaction
Pro-4 Greaves with Leducs knocking on the door
Pro-2 Vanden Huevel and Taylor breaking his BR blues
Pro-light Kincaid and Hord battle all weekend

Pro4Tundra

Reaction
Pro-4 Greaves, the streak continues
Pro-2 Mcgrath, he's just gnawing at that top spot on the podium
Pro-Lite Hord, the hometown boy is gona bring it home

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I'll throw my hat in the ring, and up the ante a "Monster"...

Pat, I'll bet you a Monster that Johnny can't double up again this weekend. I could see a 1-2 weekend, but not a 1-1... Rick is good for a 2-1...

Rick Huseman and Johnny will keep it going with a Toyota finishing on top of the box both days! My hunch is that with Rick and Johnny starting side-by-side now, it'll be a race to remember... Rick threw down his fastest lap on a chopped up track, and Johnny clicked his quicker lap off earlier in the race... As long as Rick doesn't get tangled up with Kyle again(starts directly behind him), the two Toyota's will put some time on the field.

Man my knees hurt, and my jaw is now sore...

As for the Pro-2wd... I'm feeling Mac, LeDuc, Johnson, Mc, Dutchman, parade...

Pro-Light will be Hord, Hart, Kincaid show all weekend. If one of them faulters, Brandt will be there to pick up the pieces. If all three top dogs stay 100%, they'll put a 1/4 lap on 4th place by the competition yellow...

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I'll throw my hat in the ring, and up the ante a "Monster"...

Pat, I'll bet you a Monster that Johnny can't double up again this weekend. I could see a 1-2 weekend, but not a 1-1... Rick is good for a 2-1...

Rick Huseman and Johnny will keep it going with a Toyota finishing on top of the box both days! My hunch is that with Rick and Johnny starting side-by-side now, it'll be a race to remember... Rick threw down his fastest lap on a chopped up track, and Johnny clicked his quicker lap off earlier in the race... As long as Rick doesn't get tangled up with Kyle again(starts directly behind him), the two Toyota's will put some time on the field.

Man my knees hurt, and my jaw is now sore...

As for the Pro-2wd... I'm feeling Mac, LeDuc, Johnson, Mc, Dutchman, parade...

Pro-Light will be Hord, Hart, Kincaid show all weekend. If one of them faulters, Brandt will be there to pick up the pieces. If all three top dogs stay 100%, they'll put a 1/4 lap on 4th place by the competition yellow...

I'll take that bet. :D

desertbull

Reaction
I just tasted some dripping race fuel from Johnny's P4 as Curt was changing fuel lines...tastes like it's ready to go.

It's for sure gonna be the Mac v Mc Show this weekend....
in Pro Lite --- I like Chad this weekend ---
Super Buggy ---- Chuck...I mean Doug --- unbeatable at this moment in history
Light Buggy ---- Todd Lemke (totally biased) lol

70's today at Greaves Shop---

I missed Casey, he stopped by for lunch enroute Mee-She-Gan...

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
P4 Huseman & Kyle......dark horse Barlow

P2 Mac & McGrath........dark horse Dutchman

PL Kincaid & Hord..........dark horse Huseman

PSuper Fortin & Morris.........dark horse Mason

Tater

Reaction
Winners
Saturday Sunday
Greaves Douglas
Johnson Leduc
Hord Kincaid
Mason Morris
Konitzer Konitzer
Steele Steele
Ridderbush Demaegd
Rebman Ives
Weiland Weiland

handmethemic

Reaction
Picked Ridderbush to end Demaegd's streak huh?

I think he's the only guy that could do it.

little bart

Reaction
Most racing is good at Bark River, but if you missed the racing this past weekend you really missed out. With a classix going for a swim in the ditch, Demeny carrying Beuchamp across the finish line, Greaves making an amazing save in front of the crowd, a 4-way battle for the lead all race on Sat. in pro-2, and all the great track changes it made for a weekend of some of the closest racing i've seen. This past weekend Bark River became my favorite track. Thanks to all the track workers working on Sat to make it a great track by afternoon:)