• Forum membership has its advantages....

Barn Finds, wherabouts, or i think i knows

Mxrider99

Hey guys, Looking for some help!

In the 90’s my dad was building this with some friends. He ended up selling it to a family he thinks was in AZ and into pikes peak type stuff? He never got to race it, or even really pre run in it. He sold it and helped me and my sister chase our dreams instead.

It was a Jack woods chassis, with a Scirocco in-line 4 water cooled engine. I’d love to locate it, or know what’s happened to it. These are the only pictures i have of it right now. Any information or help locating it would be awesome!

Attachments

ACME

It is a Mini Mag. FYI, If considering it and a SCORE race is on the bucket list: If it's not tagged/grandfathered in, it will require a lot of messaging to meet the current chassis requirements.

LantanaTX

It is a Mini Mag. FYI, If considering it and a SCORE race is on the bucket list: If it's not tagged/grandfathered in, it will require a lot of messaging to meet the current chassis requirements.
It could race vintage class if it is old enough. Vintage doesn’t have to meet current chassis rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 Amigos Racing

An older Raceco that Lothringer had been taking care of: 1/2 1600 RACE READY OFF ROAD CAR

Seems a good start if someone wanted to go back to "Pure" vintage or keep it updated and have fun...

And a Herbie if that's your flavor...

Off Road VW Baja Bug
Jeff I am building a Herbie legend class Baja current project.. I should have looked around.. mine will cost a bit more even with mucho used race parts and such.. :)

harleys dad

that Race-co is NOT a 2000, Race-co stopped making that design in late 86 or early 87, how do I know?? I had the first re designed Race-co 1600 in early 87 my 3rd Race-co to that time

Rory

Crayola Killer
Shameless plug. We have Dale Whites torsion bar front end class 8 for sale. PM me for more details.
Roger,

A buddy of mine down here in AZ was VERY interested in the truck but he said he was having a hard time getting someone to call him back. Also, one of his concerns was it needed to be completed so it would run, he wanted to know for sure what he was getting. Nice truck, I'd love to have it but a little busy with my own projects.

Roger,

A buddy of mine down here in AZ was VERY interested in the truck but he said he was having a hard time getting someone to call him back. Also, one of his concerns was it needed to be completed so it would run, he wanted to know for sure what he was getting. Nice truck, I'd love to have it but a little busy with my own projects.
Hey Rory,
Please call me. I’ve taken over selling this on behalf of my uncle and cousin. I am in the process of putting it back to a running (not racing) vehicle for them. I’m in the same boat, wish I could buy it and restore it.

crafty

Hey Rory,
Please call me. I’ve taken over selling this on behalf of my uncle and cousin. I am in the process of putting it back to a running (not racing) vehicle for them. I’m in the same boat, wish I could buy it and restore it.
I still have the screen shot on my phone of the post. I couldn’t come up with the $ and found my current deal to cheap to pass up