• Forum membership has its advantages....

Barn Finds, wherabouts, or i think i knows

TROPHYSEDAN

The roof line and nerf bar are definitely a match.
Can you get it.
My uncle Dick Dahn raced in
295E29E5-CD01-4FF9-ACC7-94A003B1CC95.jpeg
the 77 London Sydney rally. There were 2 of them. This is me. The night we shipped them to London.

Bryan Racing

Only Brian Chuchua would know if they were marked in a certain location to identify which was which.The cage in this burned out one sure had alot cage removed,but the sheet metal on top of the cage has me thinking as Brian added it after I raced it 2 or 3 times,I believe between the 78 1000 and 79 parker,but whoever has the sister jeep could have added it to their's as well.The only thing is,in the 78 Baja 1000 we had to patch up the top rear shock towers at a fair pit at Tres Posos,I don't remember if we removed the bubble gum in Indio or Brian's shop did and it looks like flat bar accross the top of the tower for reinforcement.I don't recall that to be original.So I'm leaning towards yes,it's the one I drove as well as Dick Dahn and Jeff Wright.

bullnerd

I know the whereabouts of two Briggs built Gen IV race cars.

Sitting in my shop in NJ.

My old shop burnt down, so these are sitting while I build a new shop.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG

bullnerd

do they run? I know some one who has 5 of those cars
Yeah, They both have 07 Yamaha Phazer 500 sno engines in them.

Really? Thats cool. I didn't know they made that many. Are you sure they are Gen IV stadium cars?

I read there were only 4 short course cars, I have two and I know where the other two are.

Post some pics.

harleys dad

Yeah, They both have 07 Yamaha Phazer 500 sno engines in them.

Really? Thats cool. I didn't know they made that many. Are you sure they are Gen IV stadium cars?

I read there were only 4 short course cars, I have two and I know where the other two are.

Post some pics.
its what he told me, with the same engines he said. I have not seen them but I have no reason to doubt him, He bought my triple E desert car and just likes restoring them.. Those are Briggs cars?

bullnerd

Yes, Briggs Gen IV, the last ones built.

Supposedly he was building a longer chassis or two for the larger outdoor tracks when the series got cancelled and that was that.

Those frames are somewhere.

harleys dad

i am thinking of getting a rs1, i have 4 honda pilots all decked out with long travel and power steering and 1 has a 125hp 670 snow mobile engine,

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
King Dave...I just drove a RS1 and it is the most fun vehicle that Polaris makes. I was skeptical before the test drive but I want one now.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Probably the most highly visible and most popular Off Road Racing vehicles that is FOR SALE right now! Break into those piggy banks....

BFG Blazer

Last edited: