• Forum membership has its advantages....

Barn Finds, wherabouts, or i think i knows

harleys dad

Bullnerd that Pilot site I never go to anymore, I made about 30 LT kits for people on that site , and power steering mounts and 1 person who was a perfectionest complained then the back stabbing began and the guy that runs that site......never mind

bullnerd

Baja- Not sure why you quoted me, I was responding to Steve.

Dave- Yeah I remember all the drama. I think he's still carrying on.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Probably the most highly visible and most popular Off Road Racing vehicles that is FOR SALE right now! Break into those piggy banks....

BFG Blazer
Rory....I know the old saying 'if you have to ask then....' I don't adhere to that, so what are you asking for the Challenger and how much for the PJ/Scoop Blazer? Does Cam still own the later?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Rory....I know the old saying 'if you have to ask then....' I don't adhere to that, so what are you asking for the Challenger and how much for the PJ/Scoop Blazer? Does Cam still own the later?
After a lot of research and talking with collectors and appraisers, you’re looking in the $300k range. I don’t expect anyone in the Off Road industry to buy either one, they will most likely go to collectors.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
After a lot of research and talking with collectors and appraisers, you’re looking in the $300k range. I don’t expect anyone in the Off Road industry to buy either one, they will most likely go to collectors.
....pffft!

y2kbaja

I remember that yellow bug being in Hot VW's. I think those pages were stuck together.

harleys dad

5500 bucks LOLO, guy really thinks he has something, to me its just a old POS I would not give scrap value for

Bro_Gill

Some people see their childhood dreams in that thing. Kind of like why anyone would pay $100k+ for a Deluxe Micro Bus.

ACME

I believe I saw that complete car in San Bernardino about 15 years ago in from of a used car dealer. Cool old piece of off road history