Barstow New Years Eve day

martininsocal

Anyone gonna be out at Barstow for New Years Eve day? We will be out chasing around getting my buddy some seat time in his 5 car. Probably behind Slash X.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Big_Rich

Yeah, we are setting up for a Rock Crawling event in the Cougar Buttes area outside of Lucerne. Our Rock Crawl event will be the weekend of 4-5th. If you've never seen one this would be a good change to see one. For more information check out www.calrocs.com and follow the link off the main page for the PUT-UP or SHUT-UP SHOOTOUT.

Rich Klein
VORRA/CALROCS/NARRCA

www.vorra.com

martininsocal

Rich- I have a question for you? How are you able to charge spectators for an event that occurs in an open OHV area on public land? Am I missing something? Is this taking place on private land? Just wondered.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Big_Rich

We lease the land from the goverment for the event dates. This gives us the right to charge admission on those lands during the event. The goverment takes a percentage of course, knid of like a mining claim, they are using public lands but fence it off so you can't use it.

Rich

www.vorra.com

sweetdevil

What else is everyone doing for new years??? Those who know/live in the Palm Desert area know there isn't much going on down here. Everyone headed to Plaster City? I have some friends heading down to Ocotillo for a night run, so it's between Ocotillo and Plaster City right now

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
What do you mean what is everybody doing??!! VEGAS BABY!!

See ya in the dirt!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I will be at the Excalibur if I can get my lady to roll. JR...drop me your cell in a PM

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

SJP12

Party in Newport Beach

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
<<<<<<<< IS IN VEGAS WHAT DO YOU GUYS NEED

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by HDRA on 12/30/02 11:10 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

drtdevil93

i'll be in barstow the 3-5 with the toyota. baja shop is going to be there with their prerunner truggy 2. we should be at outlet center drive or hodge rd.

erik