Barstow testing.

robertharman

Reaction
I spent a good portion of the day out at Barstow main yesterday helping a friend do some shock testing on his car.
When did the access road become the new test track? We watched a few well known TT teams testing on the access road at 100 plus mph.
Traffic for non race people was light but there was a few. One accident from this is going to put our racing that much closer to being eliminated.

Flame away, but there has got to be a better place to test than the access road. I know its convenient but come on, use some common sense people.

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
Before everyone beats him up he has a good point. In the future we will make it a point to not use that road for high speed testing. Tons of vehicles testing yesterday going in every direction. It was scary.

Doug8765

Reaction
Which access road there is many ? At sidewinder rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green787

Reaction
If you're running the access road at 100mph you're a moron and don't have your suspension dialed... (should be able to do 110)
There are plenty of places out by Slash X that would work for drag racing......

robertharman

Reaction
Which access road there is many ? At sidewinder rd

Outlet Center Rd. per google maps. Main road thru Sidewinder.

Doug8765

Reaction
Ok ya that's bad the road that goes to barstow rd

Doug8765

Reaction
Watched em all Ridin my 85 atc 250r at 15 years old

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Before everyone beats him up he has a good point. In the future we will make it a point to not use that road for high speed testing. Tons of vehicles testing yesterday going in every direction. It was scary.

I was testing the 27 there after Laughlin. We were approached by a BLM Ranger... I posted this on his request.

Attention to anyone testing in Barstow

Dezert00Taco

Reaction
There's has been an accident there already. Right where the road enters the wash. But people still test on it.

swiftracing5

Reaction
Yea Didn't an Armada 6100 wad it up last week? I read the driver was airlifted out.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Jeepspeed1720

Reaction
Last march we were hit head on by a pre-runner out there. We were going 40mph headed out to a test run when the pre runner for a tt team was flying and not paying attention around a curve.