Battle at Primm Picks!

KyleMurray

Reaction
Looks like a lot of great racing in all classes.. Let's see your class winner picks!

age quod agis

Reaction
Bean will win 1600 by an 1/8" of a inch. jajaja

Overall will be a battle. I think it will be a battle of the Racer dune hoppers of Josh Daniel, Johnny Greaves, and Dondel.

HAHA, I was thinking about that as soon as I saw his name on the entry list! Hopefully he gets credit for the win this year.

Tipracer

Reaction
1600 will be the class to watch- I have no doubt that the winner will be decided by seconds, any ten drivers can take it. So is Rob Mac gonna show at the last second?Mcmillin, bean , coleman, freeman...ect. TOUGH crowd to beat!!!

Porboy

Reaction
MFB for the Class 11 win with Crowd Pleaser a close second.

offroadracer516

Reaction
MFB for the Class 11 win with Crowd Pleaser a close second.

This is a who do you think will win thread. Not a who do you want to win thread. ;)
Trophy Truck- Wyllie
Class1 -Daniels
Class 10-LaPaglia
Class 12-Bruckmann or Jones
1/2 1600-Bean,Boyer,Geer or Luke
Class 9- Eugenio or Ward
516- Dave Hendrickson
Class 11-"King" Dave Hendrickson Shooting for our 3rd battle at primm win in a row!

KyleMurray

Reaction
I may be a little biased..
Trophy truck- Wyllie
Class 1- Hoping the Murray steak will continue
Class 10- LaPaglia
Class 12- Wisdom
Class 16- Bud Ward
Class 11- Wisdom

Porboy

Reaction
This is a who do you think will win thread. Not a who do you want to win thread. ;)

The only reason MFB didn't win last year was he was an idiot and requested rear start. Either way it will be a great battle and I wish all the 11 racers luck. Jeremy and I wish we were racing but life sometimes gets in the way. We will be standing on the sidelines mooning all who pass. If you smile or laugh it means your gay.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
The 1600 race is going to be the one to watch.

There at 10-15 guys who can win it in 1600, to name a few, Bean, Geer, Neal, Coleman, Luke, myself, Blaine, Boyer, and the list goes on and on and on....

offroadracer516

Reaction
Lol he would of won? is that a joke? lol didn't know starting on the 5th row was to much traffic to go through...Results and times speak for them selves :) excuses are just that EXCUSES!!! Good luck to all the stock bug teams cant wait to have fun with you guys yet again.

Last edited:

Crowd Pleaser

Reaction
The only reason MFB didn't win last year was he was an idiot and requested rear start. Either way it will be a great battle and I wish all the 11 racers luck. Jeremy and I wish we were racing but life sometimes gets in the way. We will be standing on the sidelines mooning all who pass. If you smile or laugh it means your gay.

I'm laughing already........

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
TT - Wyllie
Class 1 - Hutchins
Class 10 - Wik
1600 - Toss up, going to be a crazy race for sure! (Hopefully we win though haha)

harleys dad

Reaction
I would have helped you with anything I had or fab to get you in the line up, bummed you guys are missing this one, I will look the other way when I see you LOL, win lose or draw I am going to have a good time!, see you there!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
the trophies for 1st place in each class are bad ass...