bay of la spot to camp

Zac Reish

Reaction
I'll be arriving in BOLA Wednesday morning to start my pre running. Ill have a dually w/ camper and the famous Erik Irvine with the Famous Croc as a lightning fast pre runner. I'm hoping to park next to someone down there who's got a good camp, hotel parking lot (according to them is full), or house off the beaten path thats safe and secure? We aren't creeps, drinkers, or druggy's and we are 100% self contained. Just trying to avoid being in the middle of the town parked on the side of the road alone. Any help or advice would be great.

PM me if necessary. Thanks everyone.

I pitted there before and had the pleasure of being able to crash at a house on the beach(literally slept outside on the sand. It was awesome.

B. Everett

Reaction
7E3E23FC-0186-4882-AFF7-F6749515E8D9.jpeg
I'll be arriving in BOLA Wednesday morning to start my pre running. Ill have a dually w/ camper and the famous Erik Irvine with the Famous Croc as a lightning fast pre runner. I'm hoping to park next to someone down there who's got a good camp, hotel parking lot (according to them is full), or house off the beaten path thats safe and secure? We aren't creeps, drinkers, or druggy's and we are 100% self contained. Just trying to avoid being in the middle of the town parked on the side of the road alone. Any help or advice would be great.

I pitted there before and had the pleasure of being able to crash at a house on the beach(literally slept outside on the sand. It was awesome.
Camp Daggett is cool. We stayed there last night.

The Mikester

Reaction

Check out camp Gecko a few miles south of town on the beach. The owners name is Abraham. take the race course a few miles south and hang a left at the interstate 5 highway sign.

DeRaRa

Reaction
Try Villa Bahia North of town about 1.5KM past the north end of the landing strip.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Wish i was there a day earlier. We wont be there til Wednesday after noon. Staying at Camp Archelon. If you can park it there I will keep an eye on it. You getting in there car there??

Erik has my number and I sent him a text about race day help

Zac Reish

Reaction
Hey Kevin! Yeah getting in at 360. A little up the road but we’ll be posting up there till race day. We’ll get there Wednesday about noon and pre running our section immediately after that. I’ll look for camp archelon.

Thank you everyone else for the tips and feedback. I really appreciate it.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Copy that Zac. We will be at 389 on race day if you need anything. Red box van TT19/91. Honk when you go by at a minimum