Baywatch Chenowth

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
well worth the trip
I was just there a week ago. Agree it is a must see. Must stay too if you go.
02796F9A-0BA5-4949-9843-8A715245DA87.jpeg

Advertising supports this site

jandtdean

RDC Crypto
As I recall the valve cover breathers were added when the Wik Racing engine was installed, there was enough crankcase pressure to overwhelm the original breather on the oil fill tube.
Looking at the shock springs I can tell right away that they are not in the right places, someone lost the recipe. I can get that straightened out for you send me your email.
jdean@dvcontractors.com

jandtdean

RDC Crypto
Update: Ive taken off a lot of the stuff that doesn't belong. Got all the lights off, the seats are done, I pick them up today and the motor comes out this weekend and goes to our friend Mailman motorsports. Trans decisions are next, do I keep the same trans and just change the R&P for the faster MPH or build a new trans and keep the original as a backup or I'm reading some people put the old Porsche 911 5 speeds in as an option. Thoughts?

jandtdean

RDC Crypto

As I recall the valve cover breathers were added when the Wik Racing engine was installed, there was enough crankcase pressure to overwhelm the original breather on the oil fill tube.
Looking at the shock springs I can tell right away that they are not in the right places, someone lost the recipe. I can get that straightened out for you send me your email.
Reminder, I would love to have the shock recipe, jdean@dvcontractors.com Cheers! Also, did you have the car powdercoated? It looks like some of the fab work is yours but all the powder coat matches. So im thinking you took it all the way down and did it over.

Dirtfarmer

RDC Crypto
well worth the trip
We'd tried a several times to get in a for years, but it was always closed. Then we were at Percebu several years ago, and a Johnny Johnson comes in. We told him we wanted to go to the museum, but it was closed. He says,"I've got the keys" and takes us over there. He says, anybody know how to tend bar? Hung out for hours listening to stories. Driving for Parnelli, etc. Anybody that's ever met him would attest, a funny dude. He and Lynn went to HS together. We left the tip jar full and bought a ton of swag. Great day. Now that its finished its awesome. Must See.

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
We'd tried a several times to get in a for years, but it was always closed. Then we were at Percebu several years ago, and a Johnny Johnson comes in. We told him we wanted to go to the museum, but it was closed. He says,"I've got the keys" and takes us over there. He says, anybody know how to tend bar? Hung out for hours listening to stories. Driving for Parnelli, etc. Anybody that's ever met him would attest, a funny dude. He and Lynn went to HS together. We left the tip jar full and bought a ton of swag. Great day. Now that its finished its awesome. Must See.
That is an amazing story man.