BeamNG

racechase01

Reaction
Website
www.skinnypedalphoto.com
Have any of you played BeamNG? I had never heard of it and I know it's been around a long time but is constantly updated by users with new terrains and vehicles. I only bought it (about $20) because I saw a few prerunners on it but the rock crawlers are fun also. Its not groundbreaking but it's a fun little game and I can use my xbox controller. There is a track editor but I haven't messed with that yet. Tons of Youtube videos but below is one of a guy doing a "recoil tribute" and the other of some rock crawing.

Attachments

• 305896-BeamNG.drive.x64-2018-12-26-14-30-28-665.jpg
    305896-BeamNG.drive.x64-2018-12-26-14-30-28-665.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 78
  • FpSnwjp.png
    FpSnwjp.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 82

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Back in the 2000’s there was a game called 1nsane. the pc mod world took it over and put like every single trophy truck and class1 and blablabla. This game looks like it came from the same people, and the physics look badass. I wonder if my 15 year old pc can run it?

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
The more videos I see of this game the more I want to try it out, this map has everything, endless whoops, a Hammers type area and a short course that looks like it was modeled after the old Primm track.

AshtonP9

Reaction
Just saw this thread on here. A couple buddies and I have been hosting a desert racing league based off of real life stuff and we also have been cranking out a ton of offroad mods and maps. Currently we are about to finish up an ID Designs Trophy Truck and we have other stuff like the Jimco Class one, 1600, 9. And even class 11! All our stuff is run off of discord so check it out here if you are interested: Join the BeamNG Desert Racing Series™ Discord Server!
screenshot_2021-05-09_20-25-18.png

racechase01

Reaction
Website
www.skinnypedalphoto.com
Just saw this thread on here. A couple buddies and I have been hosting a desert racing league based off of real life stuff and we also have been cranking out a ton of offroad mods and maps. Currently we are about to finish up an ID Designs Trophy Truck and we have other stuff like the Jimco Class one, 1600, 9. And even class 11! All our stuff is run off of discord so check it out here if you are interested: Join the BeamNG Desert Racing Series™ Discord Server!
View attachment 226242
I haven't messed around with the game in a while but this sounds fun.