Bean doin' work....again

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Well our little buggy dork buddy Justin Smith continues to break hearts. Today he took his 1600 car out again, this time with a little more Major kick and hurt some feelings in class 12 where he leads the points at SNORE.

This little rat was one goofey little kid in the SC surf ghetto. Had a future in FMX but traded it to be a dirt racer. Seems to be paying off. Anyone feel like posting some of those pre-muscle pics? Come on, what about the ones in the Tomato Fields on the first ever Freeride Technology ramp? Good times until he kissed the dirt.

Along with leading the SNORE class 12 points Bean is having a solid coming out year at SCORE. 1600 co-points leader, 3rd overall in SCORE points with the most wins in 1600 with 2. I hate this kid.

What happened to washing my bike and truck Bean? Now you not only tell me how to drive the #16 you show me. Thanks bud for helping us stay in the top 5 in Trophy Truck points.

With a little luck Bean could win SCORE 1600 points, be close or actual overall points champ and top three in Trophy Truck points and have a better than avarage shot at being rookie of the year!

Did I mention that I don't like this kid?

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Nice plug for bean Pab.....Cant let em down now Justin. No pressure!:eek: lol...

Dezertpilot

Reaction
On a roll!!!

bpthirteen

Reaction
Bean is my hero!

Attachments

• CIMG0230.JPG
    CIMG0230.JPG
    774.4 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Well our little buggy dork buddy Justin Smith continues to break hearts. Today he took his 1600 car out again, this time with a little more Major kick and hurt some feelings in class 12 where he leads the points at SNORE.

I remember a certain "PAB" who once told me on RDC that this was a bad idea, (16 car running in 12), :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good Job Bean, :cool:

Also have to give Cody Reid and Cory "Beanerboy" Torres, a 12 car shout out too, they were rockin it, untill they developed some serious race ending issues.

jim_moulton

Reaction

This little rat was one goofey little kid in the SC surf ghetto. Had a future in FMX but traded it to be a dirt racer. Seems to be paying off. Anyone feel like posting some of those pre-muscle pics? Come on, what about the ones in the Tomato Fields on the first ever Freeride Technology ramp? Good times until he kissed the dirt.

Along with leading the SNORE class 12 points Bean is having a solid coming out year at SCORE. 1600 co-points leader, 3rd overall in SCORE points with the most wins in 1600 with 2. I hate this kid.

What happened to washing my bike and truck Bean? Now you not only tell me how to drive the #16 you show me. Thanks bud for helping us stay in the top 5 in Trophy Truck points.

With a little luck Bean could win SCORE 1600 points, be close or actual overall points champ and top three in Trophy Truck points and have a better than avarage shot at being rookie of the year!

You forgot to mention he beat up on free doggers new ride. I thought that car was going to set the standard for class 12. JK.
Way to go bean. Your the man. Just think what you could do in a real 12 car.Ha ha

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
I love this guy like a fat kid loves cake. Way to go Bean. I have learned a lot from you in the little time we have known each other. Thanks for being there this weekend and thanks for getting my car done in such a short time period. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Las Vegas Home Depots ran out of duct tape today, from crews trying to tape all the doors Bean blew off!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction

All this hype and he still got the TT stuck in Plaster City... lol congrats bean!

I remember a certain "PAB" who once told me on RDC that this was a bad idea, (16 car running in 12), :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good Job Bean, :cool:

Also have to give Cody Reid and Cory "Beanerboy" Torres, a 12 car shout out too, they were rockin it, untill they developed some serious race ending issues.
Pop another motor?

Las Vegas Home Depots ran out of duct tape today, from crews trying to tape all the doors Bean blew off!
chits corny loomis...:D

deano

McDeano
Reaction
nothing like getting race-reports from molly and cody from the wakeboard boat all day yesterday -- thanks crew :rolleyes: the real story is what it took to get to this race -- as well as last weekends race ?? talk about cramming every hour of the day to get the vehicles finished (p-diddy's) included, all along trying to land a deal for a new race shop in san clemente -- this kid's got it all, i don't know how many times it has to be said ........ BEAN is the REAL DEAL :cool:

9rocky

Reaction
Congratulations to Bean for a great run from everyone at RPI Racing.

wow... what happened?

MAJOR chassis failure. OOOO tooo thin is not a tubing that should be used in racecars.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Of interest.....

From the SNORE race....Bean, in his 12 car that is really his 16 car, finished 4th overall!!!!! Only Whitton and household TTs and TJ Flores could out battle Bean. Yikes!

Addionally.....I saw that the ballots for the SCORE year end awards cane today. I think it's a no brainer to nominate Bean as Rookie of the Year but you know smart nominations will probably include Bean as mechanic of the year as well! Some of you may remembr but Bean made the final ballot for mechanic of the year in 07 and with the prep he does on his cars for all these races and the fact that he Preps the COPS class 12 cars, Pat Daileys car and does some work on the #16 may add to his clout. I'm sure he works on a bunch of others too.

9rocky

Reaction

9rocky

Reaction
Ouch.... both ok?

Yes, they did not wreck, but when the shifter starts changing gears and moving a bunch by itself, you know something is wrong. They pulled into pit 1, got out of the car and waved at Bean when he went by them to take the lead.