Bean doin' work....again

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Bean was flyin' all day. Congrats again. 1st in Class and 4th Overall is a major win.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
4th overall???? Sheeze Louise that guy can fly in a 16 car.....

Ohhhh, it had a 12 on the side........No wonder it went so fast!

bonehead1

Reaction
Congrats to Bean, on a great win. I have to also send out major props to Cody Reid and Cory "Beanerboy" Torres in the 1268 car, I was at pit 2 all day and they were definitely two guys on a mission. They were out front all day.

JCampbell

"1" time champ
Reaction
F-ing BEANMAN! way to go buddy

Andy4

Reaction
Congrats from Major Performance! Thanks for making us look good again..and again...and again. The question thats in my mind is whats it like doin 91mph uphill in a 1600 car?

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Way to do nephew!!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Congrats from Major Performance! Thanks for making us look good again..and again...and again. The question thats in my mind is whats it like doin 91mph uphill in a 1600 car?

Nice job throwing that motor together in short notice. That was a mini rocketship with it in it.

Fourstroker

Reaction
I remember a certain "PAB" who once told me on RDC that this was a bad idea, (16 car running in 12), :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good Job Bean, :cool:

Also have to give Cody Reid and Cory "Beanerboy" Torres, a 12 car shout out too, they were rockin it, untill they developed some serious race ending issues.

Serious ouch on that one. Corey was on a mission the first 2 laps.

Congrats on the win Bean and good talking to you last night.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Have to say thanks to Kevin(Fourstroker) and the others, for doing the muscling jack on the tire change for Bean. Would love to have a photo of that. Bunch of guys in race suits lifting the car and doing a tire change. Awesome.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction

Fourstroker

Reaction
Have to say thanks to Kevin(Fourstroker) and the others, for doing the muscling jack on the tire change for Bean. Would love to have a photo of that. Bunch of guys in race suits lifting the car and doing a tire change. Awesome.

Trey that was actually my brother plus our co-dog Marty and the Woodward boys. Apparently Kamrem (the lightest one) was on tire duty while the other 3 lifted.