Bean doin' work....again

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Trey that was actually my brother plus our co-dog Marty and the Woodward boys. Apparently Kamrem (the lightest one) was on tire duty while the other 3 lifted.

Thanks for the clarification. Tree bar stories get jumbled at the end of the night. Either way it was epic, desert racers pitching in to help a fellow racer. Hope the karma that they did get's back to them.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Thanks for the clarification. Tree bar stories get jumbled at the end of the night. Either way it was epic, desert racers pitching in to help a fellow racer. Hope the karma that they did get's back to them.

Copy that Trey. Was good talking to you last night.....I think!

"FACTORY"

Reaction
We are going to need to start a "new helmet fund" for Bean. After all this he is going to need a bigger size! haha J/K bud. Congrats with everything! Keep it up! Im bummed im stuck in utah missing all the fun.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
We are going to need to start a "new helmet fund" for Bean. After all this he is going to need a bigger size! haha J/K bud. Congrats with everything! Keep it up! Im bummed im stuck in utah missing all the fun.

I've been working hard on a helmet fund for Bean...we'll see

CodyS

DA Un`
Reaction
Good job buddy. loved the 230am test in barstow on the way out to the race. Goodtimes.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Have to say thanks to Kevin(Fourstroker) and the others, for doing the muscling jack on the tire change for Bean. Would love to have a photo of that. Bunch of guys in race suits lifting the car and doing a tire change. Awesome.
That would have been Kevins brother and my two boys all walking out after gernading motors 20 ft from each other. No stinking jack required.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Trey that was actually my brother plus our co-dog Marty and the Woodward boys. Apparently Kamrem (the lightest one) was on tire duty while the other 3 lifted.
Kevin what was your brothers name again by the time we got the cars out of the dez and I met him the cactus cooler and vodka had took over

Fourstroker

Reaction
Kevin what was your brothers name again by the time we got the cars out of the dez and I met him the cactus cooler and vodka had took over

His name is Keith. As you put it "Some good times and great stories were born out of terrible racing luck this weekend"

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Lucas totally killed it with the food Saturday night. What a fun weekend. Thanks Pat, SNORE and everyone there... too much fun.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Only Lucas cooking could make me wish I was in Primm instead of Maui... Good thing the other 7 days here will make up for it!

Here we come Laughlin!