bed cages

toyotaguy

Reaction
I need pictures of bed cages so that I can have some ideas of how I would like it to look. That way I can bring it into a shop and say "I want this one". any websites or pics of your trucks will be fine. I have a tacoma if you have specifics. thanks

looking for info on quality tacoma long travel.....any ideas?

orvacian

Reaction
Here's mine built by Duffco. They did a great job.

Attachments

• 24-54354-rearenddone.JPG
    24-54354-rearenddone.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 368

singlehanded

Reaction
Here's mine built by myself. I did a great job.LOL

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

Attachments

• 24-54360-MVC-004S.JPG
    24-54360-MVC-004S.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 345

bajaboy

Reaction
Aaron,

Are you planning on getting a cab cage soon ? I noticed there was nothing coming from the cab, but room was left for the option ? What was the cost of your cage ?

bajaboy

orvacian

Reaction
I the bed cage was built with the cab cage in mind for later. I am gonna cage it front to rear at some point but I don't have the money to do it right, right now. It is on the to-do list but not at the top unfortunately.

toyotaguy

Reaction
havahockey - where did you get it done at? cost? what material is it?
I was thinking about having it done out of chromo but then I though I will need some more wieght in the rear so why not DOM. Are there any reasons that I should not use DOM? will it rust if it is not powdercoated?

toyotaguy

Reaction
so how much will he like to do my cage for? something similar but with only one spare and a fuelcell with deavers and triple bypass shocks. just ask him if he wants to make a little money on the side

JasonHutter

Reaction
Here is ours.

JasonHutter

Reaction
Another.

JasonHutter

Reaction
Last one.

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Eric-

I designed this rack/cage/bumper setup for my old Toyota years ago, and had my buddy Darryl Putman build it using 1.5" .120 wall mild steel. With just 4 small holes cut in the bed, it was urethane bushing mounted and bolted to the frame and receiver hitch with a total of six bolts, so that I could remove it when neccessary.

Good luck on your project!