Behind The Scenes - Crandon 40th

450grl

Reaction
Looks like a good time - wish it wasn't so da** far away!! Thanks Steve - I miss these vids!!!

philsmike

Reaction
Once again incredible video.

Great on-car footage, the parties on Sunday night - the Barn, Monster Energy, & Probst were worth the trip, besides all the great racing.

handmethemic

Reaction
Now I know I'm a somebody in the off-road world...

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Great as always, Steve. I gotta thank you again for that awesome opportunity to film Behind the Scenes for you at the 40th. That was an awesome experience.

I noticed one thing about the camera work that most people probably won't catch though. You can tell when it's me and when it's you just by the camera angle. Lower angle: Steve; Higher angle: Me

Great work, can't wait for the movie!

philsmike

Reaction
Your Degree in ZIPTIE ENGINEERING came in handy to hold that camera on the shock tower.

Nash!

Reaction
Cool vid Steve+Co. That shock tower footage of the first turn carnage happening behind the buggy is too cool. (knowing everyone was alright...) Always enjoy your stuff.

Will we see you at Speedworld in October?

I think people may need some more Bella Naughton driving tips on how to tackle those whoops!

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Clips of a few scenes I deleted (for obvious reasons)

Curt Greaves and friends...

You don't even want to know what this is about...

This is the part where Mitch Covington is guaranteeing me TORC media credentials, for life!

Last edited:

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
And that's not even 1/4 of the scenes not included. Hahahaha, such an awesome time.

Reaction
I've been at a good majority of the short course races in the last five years. I never felt more like a part of the Crandon events until Sunday night's party. Great times, still have a broken chair, taking up space in my room.

!!!!Here's to 40 more!!!!!

ragracin

Reaction
Mr. Dailey, I think it was something along the lines of "any place, any time, I will destroy you on the track". I think that is what you told RJ. HAHAHAHA, It was one night I will never forget, my best night at Crandon in the 30 years of going. Do you remember the "Johnny,Johnny,Johnny,"?? What a great night!! It was cool to see that about 90% of the campers stayed on Sunday.A friend of mine was in the back and said the slip N slide was in full swing. Next year will be bigger yet. Never knew that Monster made such good jello shots. In my mind I am still there. SO what is better than the 40th?? The 41st.