Best 450x suspension set up guy.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
We have a couple 450x and a 450L. We are thinking of racing in the next BITD Laughlin race and want to get at least one of our bikes set up the best it can be for our weight and for desert racing.

Who’s the SDG of dirt bikes and knows the secret sauce?

we have spent some time in engine and other mods but I feel like we need help in the suspension. I am new to dirt bikes so need directed in the right direction.

thanks.
Mike

Dustino81

RDC Crypto
We have a couple 450x and a 450L. We are thinking of racing in the next BITD Laughlin race and want to get at least one of our bikes set up the best it can be for our weight and for desert racing.

Who’s the SDG of dirt bikes and knows the secret sauce?

we have spent some time in engine and other mods but I feel like we need help in the suspension. I am new to dirt bikes so need directed in the right direction.

thanks.
Mike
Definitely will not be disappointed with AHM or Precision Concepts

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
OK thanks guys. I will give AHM a call. Not sure what we are getting into with this bike racing thing. Haha

Mike

rustyb

RDC Crypto
Precision Concepts is expensive but they have been doing 450x suspension forever. I am constantly amazed at how good mine is since they did it.

Rocket 450

RDC Crypto
3rd for AHM they did Wonders for my 250X.
Also AHM was & maybe still is doing a Promo with LundMX(check him out on I.G. Y.T.) And offering a discount code.

slim01

RDC Crypto
Both races, (V2R & B1K) had PC suspension. The bike rode like a dream both times. I would highly recommend them and have considered sending my suspension to them from here in Aus.

EPK_9647.JPG

baja1.jpg

dezert_nerd

RDC Crypto
My suspension goes to Pro Circuit. Everything they've done for me has been good right out of the box. They're also quick, dropped off at their HQ and had suspension back to Henderson in a week. All others mentioned I'm sure are good as well.

paranoid56

RDC Crypto
as another noob, can you tell these guys your weight and what you ride and they can get it dieled in just by that? I suck at adjusting things.

rustyb

RDC Crypto
as another noob, can you tell these guys your weight and what you ride and they can get it dieled in just by that? I suck at adjusting things.
PC has you fill out a form with weight, skill level, type of riding, etc. I’m not the most experienced rider but mine felt perfect to me without any adjustment when I got it back.

Rslhc

RDC Crypto
@paranoid56 AHM took the rider weight, skill level, type / place of riding, and talked through what I was looking to get out of my suspension. They sent it back pre-set with clickers and instructions for sag. I called to ask an unrelated question, and asked about set up, and they stated that it was set to a baseline, but gave me a couple adjustments to make based on a few obvious observations when riding (if it does this, take 2 clicks out of this, etc). It was dang near perfect, but I did make one small adjustment based on their guidance over the phone and it was set. Highly recommend them.