Best Baja Food??? WHERE???

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Website
www.canonbaja.com
Just curios to know what your favorite food while down in Baja??? Where and what do you LOVE to eat while in Baja???

My vote would have to go to...San Matias and their delicious tacos de machaca...:eek:

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
i cringe when i walk by ANTHONY'S and smell the FISH TACOS!!! :eek: haha

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Any place that serves Al Pastor, mmmnnnnnn I could go for about 7 of those tacos right now:)

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Website
www.fast-aid.org
Just curios to know what your favorite food while down in Baja??? Where and what do you LOVE to eat while in Baja???

My vote would have to go to...San Matias and their delicious tacos de machaca...:eek:

You live there and you're asking for Gringo input?................. WTF?

LOL!

I miss Baja - Haven't been there in 10 years and miss it - Hopefully that will be fixed this year....

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Sometimes the "best" food is when you come in from prerunning, hungry and thirsty as hell, either up from Borrego/Matias, or in from Mike's, or down the Goat Trail, and that would be at that restaurant next to the Pemex in Valle T. If you want to stuff yourself on tacos and quesadillas, washed down with a glass bottle of REAL coke... good stuff.

The Super Donkey at Tacos del Sol, just two blocks off the Ensenada Wash is always a good choice... lots of bang for the buck....and an excellent salsa bar.

Oh, yeah, cannot forget Alfonsina's..... an excellent chow stop after the Puerticitos "highway".

Attachments

• DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    732.5 KB · Views: 105

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Website
www.OutbackUSA.com

It's not down there, it's up here and it's "Roberto's Taco Shop".. Many stores in Vegas. Super conistient, great value.serving size and TASTY!

racer56

Reaction
La Fonda for lobster.
El Trailario for tacos.
Sano's for a steak dinner.
Mahi Mahi for a great seafood dinner.