Best Baja Food??? WHERE???

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Just curios to know what your favorite food while down in Baja??? Where and what do you LOVE to eat while in Baja???

My vote would have to go to...San Matias and their delicious tacos de machaca...:eek:

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
i cringe when i walk by ANTHONY'S and smell the FISH TACOS!!! :eek: haha

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Fish tacos at Ricardo's Rice and Beans in San Ignacio Baja Sur!!! Fresh fish brought in from the lagoon daily are some of the best. A must stop when your half way down the peninsula.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Any place that serves Al Pastor, mmmnnnnnn I could go for about 7 of those tacos right now:)

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Just curios to know what your favorite food while down in Baja??? Where and what do you LOVE to eat while in Baja???

My vote would have to go to...San Matias and their delicious tacos de machaca...:eek:
You live there and you're asking for Gringo input?................. WTF?

LOL!

I miss Baja - Haven't been there in 10 years and miss it - Hopefully that will be fixed this year....

Petepecas

Reaction
Luis restaurant in puerto nuevo, best lobster, we always stop on our way back from prerunning or racing

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
The sunday brunch @ La Fonda, La Mission. km 59

Brokenbronco

Reaction
The "Pirate" outside of Camalu. Best carne asada tacos i've ever had!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Sometimes the "best" food is when you come in from prerunning, hungry and thirsty as hell, either up from Borrego/Matias, or in from Mike's, or down the Goat Trail, and that would be at that restaurant next to the Pemex in Valle T. If you want to stuff yourself on tacos and quesadillas, washed down with a glass bottle of REAL coke... good stuff.

The Super Donkey at Tacos del Sol, just two blocks off the Ensenada Wash is always a good choice... lots of bang for the buck....and an excellent salsa bar.

Oh, yeah, cannot forget Alfonsina's..... an excellent chow stop after the Puerticitos "highway".

Attachments

pjc

Chairman
Reaction

It's not down there, it's up here and it's "Roberto's Taco Shop".. Many stores in Vegas. Super conistient, great value.serving size and TASTY!

racer56

Reaction
La Fonda for lobster.
El Trailario for tacos.
Sano's for a steak dinner.
Mahi Mahi for a great seafood dinner.