• Forum membership has its advantages....

Best Desert Films?

Cris Lepiz

In your opinion, what is/are the best short films, movies, shows, documentaries, etc. involving desert racing. After spending several days sick in bed, and watching hundreds of videos, these would have to be my top choices

BajaFand

Drive Like Hell-excellent documentary on the 2002 Baja 1000. Follows Team Honda, Herbst, Smith/Ashley, Wide Open, and Sal Fish from prep and testing all the way to the finish in la Paz. Wish I could find my copy

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Bruce Brown's Baja 1000 Classic is a great DVD if you want to see vintage racing. It's on Netflix if you have the DVD plan.

And there's tons of newer stuff out there like Tuba's Bragging Rights series, Mint 400 shows and my Dezert People series. You can get allot of the DP's on iTunes and some video on demand services, and videos here in the RDC store.

I'm sure you've seen Dust to Glory?

sb4pro

Bruce Brown's Baja 1000 Classic is a great DVD if you want to see vintage racing. It's on Netflix if you have the DVD plan.

And there's tons of newer stuff out there like Tuba's Bragging Rights series, Mint 400 shows and my Dezert People series. You can get allot of the DP's on iTunes and some video on demand services, and videos here in the RDC store.

Thanks Curtis I'll have to check those out , I've already got Dust to Glory and have watched it so many times I can quote along with the movie lol . Even have the soundtrack on my iPad lol .

Cris Lepiz

Of course, that's all I would watch on Netflix for a while. As to the DP series, hats off.I've only seen a few but I can tell you they were great. I had planned on attending the Oceanside premiere, but school and work had other plans for me.