• Forum membership has its advantages....

Best ENCLOSED trailer for off-road ?

Looking for a new enclosed trailer for Penhall 4 seat pre-runner .
20' box ,7' door height and 7'6" door width . Drive over fenders . 8-10k loaded .
Custom or stock factory ? Whos building the nice heavy duty enclosed trailers ?
Thanks for thoughts

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
I saw a beautiful Mighty Mover stacker behind a RV yesterday. Ive used there flat beds and they are top of the line trailers!

Robin Hood

When I was in the market for an enclosed trailer it came down to TPD and Progressive. They are different but both build quality trailers. You won't go wrong with either one.

calstyl2

CNC Trailers out of Orange County, Chad was part of the Santek folks, builds a work of art custom trailer.

ndvalium

Rescue Director

De Minimis

X4 (what is this, "4"?) TPD trailers. Just about bombproof. Mine's a '02 and still going strong.

ColeA

I got an exiss all aluminum trailer and love it. 28' box.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1483502931.360928.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

johndjmix

Tons and tons of stackers on the used market. I paid 55k new for mine, 100% aluminum including aluminum frame. Triple axles, Lift inside, cabinets, etc.

Only got 30k when I sold it. Dealers have a hard time moving used ones apparently.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
WildPowerSports.com
coolermods.com

Thanks for advise everyone .
Stopped by CNC trailers and spoke to Chad and had a look at some of their work .
Great looking well built trailers . Local for me which helps .
Ordering a custom 20' V nose trailer with some basic options , will bring back in a year or so for some upgrades ( additional cabinets and awning etc ) .