Best fabricatkr of record...

200MPHTape

Reaction
Mickeys Challenger car was a piece of art work. I can remember walking thru the pits at a Riverside race. Cant remember who it was working on it but they asked for our help holding the cutter break while he broke the lugs loose on the rear. After that I asked if we could check out the car, he said have a look with a proud smile. Mickey had a bad back, his seat was totally suspended on springs and shocks. I remember his coil overs (were so huge for its time, now adays they would be norm)

racetrash

Reaction
what about bill savage?? didn't he do one of the nissan trucks? he (i think) thought of the challenger class, which got me into racing(won the snore 1987 championship, in class 9) his designs are first class, and his tig welding is eye candy!!

Brian Mapes

Reaction
Bill Savage also designed the Protruck too, right? I cant really come up with any names right now besides what have been posted about innovative builders, but there are a lot of fabricators out there right now that are building some really nice, strong, good working stuff. You have Geiser, Stewarts, Curry in Mex., Newline, Robby Gordons shop, Jimco, Prep by jake, Penahall, Mike Smith, Porter, as well as a bunch of others.

mexracer10

Reaction
i personaly think that the Gieser bros shop has come a long way and has paved a new path in high performance, and come up with inovative ways of getting from point a to point b.

Andhi_partsm

Reaction
Let's FINISH this one once and for all !!!

Every builder has his own specialties, trademark, and personal touch and signature for recognition. That means each of them are as good as the other one. Those who can not built his own truck are THE WORST BULDER.

Congratulation to all of the builder and the fans...

ntsqd

Reaction
Am I the only one who finds it humorous that "*DONOTDELETE*" has been deleted?

Brian Mapes

Reaction
Hah, I just realized that, but yeah that is funny.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
" Am I the only one who finds it humorous that "*DONOTDELETE*" has been deleted"

If the user was deleted it would wipe out all posts and follow up posts the user and other people responding originally posted. This particular user did not login for a year so his login get removed by the system but leaves all of the posts associated with that name. If we delete them we lose history.. I am glad you find it humerous though.

Andrew_Neal

Reaction
I would have to say Porter or Robby Gordon just by they way thier vehicles work. its not all about trophy trucks i mean they build different things and everything they build works amazing and also looks awsome as well.

zjohnson

Reaction
Mike Monohan of AceCo? Some of the most bitchin welds I have ever scene on a sand car or racecar. Porter racecars does some awesome fabrication work, along with the fabrication that comes from Dunrite .. .