Best gear bag?

kdneo

Reaction
What does everyone use and recommend for a gear bag? Being able to haul your fire suit, helmet HNR, shoes and other items? I'm currently looking at the Ogio Rig 9800, but wondering if anyone else has used anything they recommend or advise to stay away from?

Thanks

jon coleman

Reaction
best gear bag i found at good will in 92, it was a hi end tennis gear bag that i still was using up till2012', in storage now, forgot brand, but it is bullet proof.mx bags work good too

SpyRacing

Reaction
What does everyone use and recommend for a gear bag? Being able to haul your fire suit, helmet HNR, shoes and other items? I'm currently looking at the Ogio Rig 9800, but wondering if anyone else has used anything they recommend or advise to stay away from?

Thanks

Pyrotect has a nice one that doubles as a back pack.

isdtbower

Reaction
Ogio are great bags. They are heavy by themselves but really tough and spacious. The padding will protect your helmet. My problem is carrying too much weight to get on an airplane. Wheels are great. There are several "handles" so they are easy to move around. I use smaller bags to separate shorts, socks, etc. etc. It will be your last for a long while.
I ran duffels for a long time as they scrunch between bikes, etc. But the Ogio can stand pretty easily to save some floor space.

johndjmix

Reaction
Home Depot rigid job box bolted to your trailer. Locks, and is water tight. No need to haul your gear in and out of hotels.

Me and my co driver have a rigid box we put a divider in the middle. He has one side I have the other. This way we can always find our gear and it’s easy for the team to go grab us something when we are out on the course.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
The Ogio9800 works awesome have two of them from last 10 years and still works good, have one for my moto gear and another for car gear

Maxwell_99

Reaction
HOSTYLE!!!!!

They make the hands down best bag ever. They originally made them for V2R one year. I had to buy one of the extras they had on site for non racers that year. Seriously its the best bag. Holds everything and then some

SMS81

Reaction
Upr bag is great! Also has separate compartments for things and a spot for dirty stuff after the race!

Reaction
51176060_2338711396221012_68236056691998720_o.jpg

johnnyweb

Reaction
I just purchased 2 of the Impact large bags plenty of room for helmet, neck restraint, fire shoes, gloves multiple fire suits. Sparco makes them but Impact logos on them as they are the same company.
Cute bag but not nearly big enough to hold all the gear needed.

Maxwell_99

Reaction
Sorry for the crappy photos, but I’m telling you this is THE bag if you’re looking for one
IMG_5247.jpg
IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5252.jpg
IMG_5253.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5254.jpg
    IMG_5254.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57