Best GoPro Camera for Racing Motorcycles

marklory49

Hi all,
just looking to buy a camera and asking for any advice for brands and/or models you have had success with?

Thank you,

M-

notime

NTR Films media guy
Go for anything after GoPro 6 the stabilizer it’s good and if you can use a extender bateries will be good for another hour of footage

Think I saw a few days back the GoPro8 on sale at the GoPro site at 249 you should check it

Romero

Thats a killer ride! It looks kind of like the camera focuses in and out a lot? looks a little fuzzy to me, maybe its just my computer...
thanks man, it's part of the Big Bear Dual Sport ride - a gnarly but fun one if you pick the hard ways. Yeah, You Tube saves an SD and an HD version of the video download and plays according to bandwidth. Its weird, sometime I watch and they start out fuzzy but clear up and sometimes not. However, the direct file on the computer or TV is crystal clear.

joshmx88

Oh right on, I didnt know they did that up there. I see what you are talking bout with the high and lower quality. I dont mean to be rude but are you pretty fast or does the camera make it look like everything is flying by?

Romero

Oh right on, I didnt know they did that up there. I see what you are talking bout with the high and lower quality. I dont mean to be rude but are you pretty fast or does the camera make it look like everything is flying by?
Man, I'm the greatest there ever was. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

HaHa, nah. It's probably the camera "superview", a little like a wide angle. I do OK but the camera helps a little as well.

MTPyle

The GoPro 8 is the best for camera angle and stabilization. but battery life on all of them sucks.

We use the GoPro 8 with the Media Mod that allows us to run a external USB power source. That way it runs crazy long and does not get hot. You have to take the internal battery out or it will overheat while its using its battery and recharging. With a good USB power source they can run 12 hours.

Mike