Best Hang-Over remedy

• Thread starter Brandon Johnson
  • Start date
B

Brandon Johnson

Finally today on the new year I Brandon do not have one. Every other year I have a hangover on the first day which means it can only get better from there.

For all the RDCers who got to have fun, What is your Hang-over fix or attempt to fix??

Mine= get up and do it again.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Co-signer to get up and do it again!!!:cool:

Starting with the bottles of bubbly we didn't tap into last night...

Heres to a GR8 '08!!!

Ryno

Reaction
Green Tea (Sobe, Vitamin Water, etc) works well. My wife's a nurse, so 1/2 hr with an IV, and you're ready to go.

aiiraciing

Reaction
Website
whiteboystoys.com
Here is what has always worked for me, and it worked last night. An alocoholic friend of mine told me about this.

Once you finish getting smashed, drink atleast 32 oz. of water and eat 1-2 bananas 's & go to bed. Wake and you fell like you never had a drink.

fordnut

Reaction
Lots of water and pancakes. If I'm really bad, an I.V. Just get fluid (non-alcoholic) in you and keep it down.

TallKewl7

Reaction
There's a "detox" drink called Resurrect. It's hard to find, but you can get it online. www.resurrectme.com. It seriously takes care of a hangover in about 30 minutes. Amazing stuff!

By the way, I don't have anything to do with this company or this product, just a happy customer.

Marshall

450grl

Reaction
Website
www.wellerracing.com
I drank a ton of water 24 hours before - only drank Patron and Seagrams during - ate a sammich before I went to bed at 2:30....woke up at 9 feeling like I could run a marathon. Love my Patron!!! :) Only thing that hurt on me in the morning was my right eye where my hubby accidentally bashed me with the end of the guitar controller while fighting for it during some rowdy GH3 rounds......hee hee

MALIBLOC

Reaction
Thats funny, resurect or whatever that drink is called, when I was single we used to party ever night and the old man across the street hated us. for xmas he gave us 3 cases, stuff works taste nasty thought.

I'm a big believer of water and something real greasy before bedtime, first year I wasn't hurting too! I'm just getting old. Happy New Years Guys and girl!

randy s

Reaction
couple of aspirin before you crash. if you're able. if not then try some good menudo or dennison's hot chile and a hit or two off an oxygen bottle in the morning. lots of h20.

randy s

Reaction
try not to mix liquor [bourbon and tequila as an example] or mixing yer whiskey with anything sweet or carbonated. vodka and scotch seem to be easier on your head as well. i don't think there's much help for being "overserved" with heradura, jager, or 151. maybe suicide might be worth a try.lol.

450grl

Reaction
Website
www.wellerracing.com
I only mix Seagrams and Patron becuase for some reason that particular mix of drinks doesn't hurt me. Beer and Patron....eh.....not so much. Vodka? Bleah....but a couple 7 and 7's and some Patron shots treat me just fine. Wierd. :) We also had some YUMMY chorizo and egg burritos for breakfast.....that definately helps! :)

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
Here's my remedy:

1) 2-3 glasses of H20 before going to bed

2) Drink 1-2 beers after waking up along with some Clamato, Spicy Bloody Mary Mix, or V8. (Hair of the Dog)

3) Go get some Mariscos-- Seven Seas Soup, Campechana, Aguachile or some Menudo, Birria, or Barbacoa :)

4) Have a couple of of Micheladas at the Mariscos Restaurant. :)

5) Go to the local Mexican Market and buy some Carne Asada/Arrachera, and some more beers for later.:)

squirrel80

Reaction
Well after dilocating my shoulder Sunday in Glamis and spending five hours in Brawley Hospital I must say that the IV they gave me cleared my hang over right up. Unfortunately I am now dealing with a shoulder that barely works.

IV = Good for hangover

Dislocated Shoulder = Not so good

DirtDiva

Reaction
Ok squirrel are you sure the shoulder "discomfort" didn't make you forget your hangover a little?

Hope you feel better real soon!!!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
When I over do it I get what my friends have come call my "signature hangover". It actually lasts for two days and feels like a screwdriver is poking my brain through my skull. I have developed a cure that works for me.

Two excedrin for the headache and a couple of redbulls. I know that asprin is bad for your liver especially when taken withor just after alcohol but it takes away the pain.

A few years ago I crashed on the couch at a friends (he is a paramedic) after a night of heavy drinking and started my day with a saline IV. 30 minutes later it was like the night before never happened. It waas amazing. I guess hydration is the key...