Best in the Desert on Fox Sports 7/20

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Parker 425 on Fox this coming Monday. Lets support BITD and Sopwith Motorsports efforts to get our sport back on mainstream networks. Don't turn this into a whining thread about the schedule or format, just support the effort and soon desert racing will be mainstream TV extreme sports again. Follow this link to find the channel in your area. http://msn.foxsports.com/tv/schedule
Larry

Tundranation

Reaction
Thanks for the heads up, good info, followed the link, got the channel....will set the DVR tonight :D !!!! Good looking out ! :D

Reaction
Link crashed my firefox !?! Can anyone give us the showtime for FSC on Dish for Standard Mountain Time? Thanks!

sickdayz

Reaction
Just go to the guide for Monday and look at the Fox Sports channels around early afternoon. The show is called “Desert Series”, it’s a half hour program.

trentk

Reaction
I don't see it listed for fox sports arizona. I am bummed, not sure why fox wouldn't want to carry it here when there are so many desert racing enthusiasts in arizona.

rockhead

Reaction
I don't see it listed for fox sports arizona. I am bummed, not sure why fox wouldn't want to carry it here when there are so many desert racing enthusiasts in arizona.
They are showing the D-backs game instead. It will be on wednesday at 5:00 though.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Seems like pretty good coverage so far. Only 8 minutes in too.

CaptinCrash

Reaction
i missed it bummer was their any tv time for trophy truck 65

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
the footage was pretty bad IMHO... i think that SPIKE needs to pick up the rights to the coverage of desert racing.... it would b awesome... i miss the old ESPN shows with Dave Despain and Bob Bower.... those were the best... but at least our community is getting more and more coverage again... it can only get better!!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
It repeats next Monday at the same time on the same channel. Now set those DVR's. :)

gmmvp42

Reaction
Does anyone know the history/who produced this? I liked that it focused on race teams that aren't Trophy Trucks, which is why I ask if anyone knows who made this. It seems like Weyrich, Wilsons, Voss, Mason and the Co. like TSCO,Bully Dog etc. had a hand in the making of it.

baja619

Reaction
http://www.sopwithmotorsports.com/ was the crew behind this TV Production.

The teams highlighted, I believe signed up and paid for the exposure opportunities.

IMO, Good buy for them, but the show hardly portrayed the devastating battle that went down in the Parker AZ race.

Any one there experienced something that was truly an epic day. It was tuff on the person and tuff on the soul.
Their coverage lacked any real story and just did not portray the way it really was.