Best of Luck!

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Good luck to all of the teams heading south of the border for the 1000.
With all of those TT's, and other entries running, it should be a truly incredible race!

Be safe, and I want to hear all of the stories when everyone gets back home in one piece.

Unfortunately, I will be boarding a plane for Ohio on Monday, so I will not be attending. (Damn!)

-Gabe

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Damn Gabe, You really are rackin up those "Frequent Flyer" miles...lol .Just catch a puddle jumper down to La Paz on Friday (on your lunch break) for the finish. It's not that far is it?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.go-desert.com/videos/early-TT/VID-earlyTT.html>http://www.go-desert.com/videos/early-TT/VID-earlyTT.html</A> Watch these while you are away...may be old but still TTs. Video editing by Curtis Guise JD Fab

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Thanks Kritter
Man, I'll try, but its just not the same.

The drive down... contingency... seeing all of my friends (and hanging with all my "cousins")... fish tacos Y "mas cervezas"... the smell of high octane... getting dusted from all of the racers going by! (snif!)... Puerto Nuevo langosta going home, and reflecting on another historic Baja 1000 weekend.

-Gabe

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
If it makes you feel any better I HAVE to be at a class presentation at 12:00. I'm just thinking of leaving at 4:00 a.m. going and watch them come through Guadalupe (SP?) Wash and then haulin' ass back to school! It'll just be a little tease!

See ya in the dirt!

pciscott

Reaction
JrSyko, The course does not go through Guadalupe. I suggests the rollers near Ojos or the Start line if time is your problem. School is important, but we are talking the BAJA 1000!!!!!

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Thanks Scott I hadn't even looked at a map yet. Trust me, I would miss school in a second (I took a week off for the Baja 2000!) but this has to do with getting into law school and seeing as I'm going to need a way to pay for this racing habit in order to start kicking your butt in TT well............

See ya in the dirt!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
JeSyko,

The rollers south of Ojos are at

31 degrees, 52.644 N
116 degrees 16.646 W

On your GPS

PJCinLV

Tom_Willis

Reaction
The Ensenada start line is a good spot too. Only place on Earth where you can walk among the Gladiator class, smell the octane, and hear the roar of when twenty Trophy Trucks light up their engines at once. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Thanks Pat. What time do you anticipate the first TT to come through Ojos?

See ya in the dirt!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Thanks,

35 minutes past the time Scott leaves the start.

Have fun!

PJCinLV