• Forum membership has its advantages....

Best place to buy Dimple dies?

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Hey guys,

Where is the best place to buy dimple dies?

What are the most common dies ?

I know dimple dies are a touchy subject, I dont want to start a debate over them, I just want to buy some for my friend in Mexico.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Thanks Todd

jason@gmachine

yeah that g-machine place has them for a great price.:D

the 5pc set is
.75"
1"
1.5"
2"
2.5"

I have used them for years and i still have one of the first sets that Light Racing made back in the day. they really hold up to a beating, if they can survive our shop then they can survive any abuse.

the ones i use on a regular basis are the 1" and 1.5", they seem to be the top sellers as well. They are great for about 80% of the stuff that can be dimpled on a truck.

Jason

AXIS#955

i made a set of 2 a 1, 1.5 and 2.5 and it all together cost me like 25 bucks but i had some of my materials sitting around the shop ill post som pix later

maxyedor

Hey Jason, Can I buy indvidual dies? I kinda hosed one in My set.
Not to swoop in and steal Jason's glory, but yes you can order individual dies from him. I ordered just a 1" and a 1.5" from hin a week or two ago. Unbeatable price and fast shipping, of course UPS lost the package a little bit so they got delivered a couple days later than they should have been.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
yeah that g-machine place has them for a great price.:D

the 5pc set is
.75"
1"
1.5"
2"
2.5"

I have used them for years and i still have one of the first sets that Light Racing made back in the day. they really hold up to a beating, if they can survive our shop then they can survive any abuse.

the ones i use on a regular basis are the 1" and 1.5", they seem to be the top sellers as well. They are great for about 80% of the stuff that can be dimpled on a truck.

Jason
I have tried getting someone at your shop through the phone...no answer....
Do you have a Cel phone?
PM me please

jason@gmachine

Not to swoop in and steal Jason's glory, but yes you can order individual dies from him. I ordered just a 1" and a 1.5" from hin a week or two ago. Unbeatable price and fast shipping, of course UPS lost the package a little bit so they got delivered a couple days later than they should have been.

yes we do sell them individually. thanks man,

JAson

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
I got them from Jason, at a real good price and fast shipping...thanks Jason!

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant