Best race course Ive ever seen

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
Honestly in really any aspect of motorsports. The best course is this years Baja 1000 course. Hats off to everyone at SCORE.

Flow...lack of bottlenecks

This race doesnt start until Vizcaino. There will be trucks littered everywhere before Catavinia...but if you make it that far. The next 500 miles are truly epic.

And then you have 100 miles of the worst whoops in Baja in Puerto San Carlos to finish off the wounded trucks.

Good luck everyone.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
100 miles of whoops?? I thought zoo road was the longest stretch of whoops around. I’ll be down there in 3 days to acquaint myself.

critter81

RDC Crypto
Honestly in really any aspect of motorsports. The best course is this years Baja 1000 course. Hats off to everyone at SCORE.

Flow...lack of bottlenecks

This race doesnt start until Vizcaino. There will be trucks littered everywhere before Catavinia...but if you make it that far. The next 500 miles are truly epic.

And then you have 100 miles of the worst whoops in Baja in Puerto San Carlos to finish off the wounded trucks.

Good luck everyone.
You need to go to the Isle Of Man TT that will change your perspective forever...

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
in BaJa you can be sloppy, .make mistakes, pick a wrong line, & you'll be ok, the tt ??, one wrong error at 200 mph&your done

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
Yeah, Im saying exactly that. The Baja 1000 course is more gnarly than Isle of Man TT.
It is a 37 mile paved road over about 1300 feet of elevation change with huge rocks (and other stuff) directly on the edge of the road.

Or, exactly like the 30ish mile road section through Catavinia.

The course isnt what makes it hard, we could walk around the course in one long day. Walk to La Paz...on this course.

What takes TT up the level is the constant reminder of mortality when you attempt to compete at a worldclass level. And while it is truly in a class of their own, I would submit that anyone that competes in offroad motorsports at the highest levels is pushing the same envelope, obviously not to the same extent in a cage...but there is many points when you are on the ragged edge that I would assume is a bad decision, broken part, or blown high pressure line on the talent tank from dying. They arent captured on film as much, which is a double edged sword.

Apples to Oranges