Best race course Ive ever seen

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
lap record , yes, but couldn't Ken have had the gt40 a 1/4" More to the left on turn three to shave the extra .000000007 seconds off the time??, you see, no matter What line you take, there is Always a faster one

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
Maybe not quite as many racers in Baja have died racing the race. How many racers/chasers/support vehicles at IOMTT have died or been injured in the pits, on the highway hit by drunk locals, a semi, other chasers, other racers, fell asleep chasing, ran over over or crushed trying to unstick the race car from the silt? How many even before or after the race? How much IOMTT is done at night? How many cliffs?

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Sooo, can we get back to the Baja race course?
Or shall we just compare courses/races throughout the world, be it land, sea or air?

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
We should have a vote on who is the best on rdc about ruining baja 1000 threads.

Normally I would go with Coleman or greeny but damn.
point me to a perfect 1000 thread( *must be 100% unmolested*, & i only ruin 'em, Greeny ' DeStRoYs them...

ScottyA

RDC Crypto
Dave I understand what these guys are saying but in all honesty I am the only American (I think in the world too but need some research on that) that has earned the right to comment and draw comparisons and conclusion on the similarities and differences between the two... While both have an element of danger just simply look at the death rate per rider in the IOMTT and compare it to Baja...at one point about 2% of the cometitors at the IOMTT were dying EVERY year..The IOMTT is something everyone should see once in their life... It will really put things in perspective for folks...
Sounds like lack of talent at TT! 😂😂😂😂

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
I wonder how long Ford would have continued to win LeMans if Ken Miles had not met his untimely demise. I know he is portrayed as a difficult man to work with, but he could sure wheel the heck out of a race car and knew how to work on them to make them faster too!
Hell, Parnelli, Mickey, etc... were all a-holes from what I have heard the guys who worked for them or in their pits. Seriously.

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
We should have a vote on who is the best on rdc about ruining baja 1000 threads.

None of them if you have them on ignore...

Attachments

• 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg
    4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
point me to a perfect 1000 thread( *must be 100% unmolested*, & i only ruin 'em, Greeny ' DeStRoYs them...

Dude, less is more. Respectfully, chill. Your every thought doesn’t need to be posted…

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
Hell, Parnelli, Mickey, etc... were all a-holes from what I have heard the guys who worked for them or in their pits. Seriously.

In the words of Parnelli himself..."..most drivers are cocky and arrogant..." Or something along those lines when talking about Robby Gordon in Dust to Glory. I would dare say anyone that gets behind the wheel of a race car or holds onto the handle bars will be a pain in the ass to deal with at some point. I know I could be at times.

Did anyone watch the BFG pre-run video the Desert Assassins made?

And I thought pre-running was to be executed at a controlled speed? BM7 revealed in his latest video that they had a race truck out there to pre-run at speed.

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
In the words of Parnelli himself..."..most drivers are cocky and arrogant..." Or something along those lines when talking about Robby Gordon in Dust to Glory. I would dare say anyone that gets behind the wheel of a race car or holds onto the handle bars will be a pain in the ass to deal with at some point. I know I could be at times.

Did anyone watch the BFG pre-run video the Desert Assassins made?

And I thought pre-running was to be executed at a controlled speed? BM7 revealed in his latest video that they had a race truck out there to pre-run at speed.
He also has a helicopter to follow him around. And multiple spotters on the ground. He's not just charging blind roads.

FourLow

RDC Crypto

Green's retired to ruining KOH threads, remember?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
1. Using the ignore feature just seems un American to me. I don’t wanna “silence” anyone.

2. Greens my Boy. I actually met him in real life. Was super friendly and I had a good time hanging out with him. He barely trolls here but his trolls are funny to me.

3. Coleman- he’s just everywhere commenting for the sake of commenting. RDC IS like watching a really good tv show But with Coleman here every other minute the screen turns to static for a few seconds and I finally get so sick of it I just stop watching and go do something else.

Seriously, John, before you hit post, read what you have read, realize your probably rambling, and you should make a small effort to do any punctuation that makes some sense and then ask yourself- does my comment help this thread discussion in anyway? Am I just noise? I don’t wanna be mean but dude. Your here babbling all day every day and it takes away from
Everyone’s enjoyment.

Last edited: