Best wife ever

560bajamike

Reaction
We were planning a trip this fall for our birthday's and 5 year wedding aniversery.
Talking about Vegas, or a road trip to So-cal, then talking about Vegas again when the other night I was watching a show about Bonnevile speedweek, I was telling her about some car's and bike's etc etc, the next thing I knew we had room's booked for this year to go to speedweek.:D
I am so excited, she is the best...;)

Mike

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Does she have a sister?

560bajamike

Reaction
No sister, just an older brother.
She grew up in the stick's romping around in the mud holes with him and his friends.
That is why she likes to go to the races with me and suports my passion with racing.

Mike

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Damn.....

But your sig line says it all. :)

ksmith

Reaction
Awesome! Bonneville is unlike any other place on earth! If you've never been it will blow your mind! So much cool cars and people. Enjoy!

You must be talking about the World of Speed though in the middle of September, Cuz Speedweek is actually this week:D

SEANY

Reaction
i recomend watching the movie "the worlds fastest indian" such a great story. my friend built the bike for the movie. watch it youll love it.

BGRANT

Reaction
Wear sun glasses and lots of sun screen I am still burnt from last Sunday out there. Like it said before speed week is right now, so unless your on your way, it is probably the world of speed. You staying in SLC or Wendover?

560bajamike

Reaction
Awesome! Bonneville is unlike any other place on earth! If you've never been it will blow your mind! So much cool cars and people. Enjoy!

You must be talking about the World of Speed though in the middle of September, Cuz Speedweek is actually this week:D
Was there I think 7 years ago driving thru from a business trip from Utah. We stayed at stateline and got most of the trip $$$$ back from the slot's..:D
Drove out to the turnaround at the flat's. there was a big to-do filming a car comercial, all right hand drive stuff, Nissans I think.

Mike

560bajamike

Reaction
i recomend watching the movie "the worlds fastest indian" such a great story. my friend built the bike for the movie. watch it youll love it.
GREAT movie, seen it 3.5 times 1 time front to back.:)
A very motivating film, got me off the couch to get going on my race car, anything can be done with a kick in the pants and direction of cash flow.

PS, how fast did the bike really go???

Mike

560bajamike

Reaction
Wear sun glasses and lots of sun screen I am still burnt from last Sunday out there. Like it said before speed week is right now, so unless your on your way, it is probably the world of speed. You staying in SLC or Wendover?
Hmm, the wife set things up. I thought they run in August but she found things going on in Sept so we went for it not knowing on my part. I am just greatful she is thinking the way she is...:D She enjoy's it also, just not as deep as I do I think.
We have a room at the rainbow in Wendover.

Mike

BGRANT

Reaction
Pretty sure there is a 4 day event later in the month. A lot of teams will be trying out new cars from what I heard. You will have a good time for sure.

560bajamike

Reaction
I went to www.saltflats.com and found info, thanks for the heads up.
I explaned things to her and she felt bad and said we didnt have to go, I said heck ya we are going, I NEED MY FIX.....:D

Mike