• Forum membership has its advantages....

Beth.

clarke1

Fully caught up.

as of now... I already prepped the leafs this week so the axle can fully bump. First I will mount the bumpstops, then start on the upper shock mounts. Will have updates Sunday or Monday.

-Morgan

Attachments

Forty1Racing

This build is absolutely awesome, It has a far different style from anything I have previously seen, and I love how it is coming out.
excited to see more!

TRichards

No kidding! This is so out of the box thinking. You have so much talent with the tube and plate work. Very impressive. Can't wait to see more.

clarke1

got some work done friday and saturday. Figuring out bump stop and shock location took alot of time out of actual building. Forgot my camera at the shop, so expect a Monday update. Thanks again for the comments, I do appreciate them.

-Morgan

clarke1

these were old pictures I had of it, there is a bit more done and its sitting on all 4's now. next time I take it out of the enclosed I will take some.... Its got TTB in front with single swing steering, 460CI Ford big block. Art Carr c6 and 4 doors..

Attachments

clarke1

Most of my time this last weekend was spent cycling the rear suspension and determining the location for the shocks and bump stops. The GOOD news is I have all the measurements now, and I should have shocks on this thing next weekend!!

Updates:

-fabricated bump stop mounting plates. also incorporated some alignment blocks for the bump stop itself.

Attachments

clarke1

-I've been avoiding filling in this tube junction near the bump stop area. Originally it was left open so I could weld all the tube structure then plate it in. It needed to be done before I could move on...

here is that section and the bump stop mounts

Attachments

Devin J

Very nice work! Looks like you won't have any trouble getting a job anytime soon!

clarke1

getting a job? do you mean taking on a project for someone? I have a job... and thanks for the reply

ZTFab

[video=youtube;D_hTeEpynvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_hTeEpynvk[/video]

clarke1

im starting to get the idea that you like to d a little plate work
I do not know if I like it, but I definately do not mind working with it...:)

I just got back from the shop. 3 Long days of work payed off, shock mounts are done & welded, limit straps are also mounted. Too tired to post pics tonight... tomarrow for sure