Better late than ever, as they say...

Lucho

Reaction
I know we are late in the game announcing our brand new, five-race 2021 PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD SERIES. But we met with a lot of people in the industry and people who know classes and structures and we've received "tacit" approval that this series, the way it is scored and points awarded and classes combined, makes a good alternative to the way we have been racing. It took a bit to get all input in, but we finally got it.
We also tried NOT to conflict with any established series when picking our dates. We didn't see any conflicts here in So. California but if there are any, let us know. There is a good possibility that we can still make some changes.
We are looking to attract racers who for one reason or another have not been able to race their vehicles. And those with limited budgets.
This series is local to So. Cal. We are also coming back where off-road basically started: In the Mojave Desert, in Cal City and at our Bar-B's Ranch - 138th & Proctor Blve., Cal City Proper, Kern County, CA.
Hope you can make our series, Call us if you need additional information.
Lou Peralta

Attachments

• 21-DEZ-SERIES-UPDATED-PAGE#1-FLYER-JAN3.jpg
    21-DEZ-SERIES-UPDATED-PAGE#1-FLYER-JAN3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 131
  • 21-DEZ-SERIES-UPDATED-PAGE#2-FLYER-JAN3.jpg
    21-DEZ-SERIES-UPDATED-PAGE#2-FLYER-JAN3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 133

Zac Reish

Reaction
Is there open ore running?
I’ve been to cal city once and didn’t explore a whole lot of it. I’d like to go race it. Did I read correctly about payout going all the way back to 20th place?

Lucho

Reaction
Is there open ore running?
I’ve been to cal city once and didn’t explore a whole lot of it. I’d like to go race it. Did I read correctly about payout going all the way back to 20th place?
Yes depending on entry. We work with the 30% formula.

Lucho

Reaction
I know we are late in the game announcing our brand new, five-race 2021 PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD SERIES. But we met with a lot of people in the industry and people who know classes and structures and we've received "tacit" approval that this series, the way it is scored and points awarded and classes combined, makes a good alternative to the way we have been racing. It took a bit to get all input in, but we finally got it.
We also tried NOT to conflict with any established series when picking our dates. We didn't see any conflicts here in So. California but if there are any, let us know. There is a good possibility that we can still make some changes.
We are looking to attract racers who for one reason or another have not been able to race their vehicles. And those with limited budgets.
This series is local to So. Cal. We are also coming back where off-road basically started: In the Mojave Desert, in Cal City and at our Bar-B's Ranch - 138th & Proctor Blve., Cal City Proper, Kern County, CA.
Hope you can make our series, Call us if you need additional information.
Lou Peralta
By the way we highly encourage that everyone has a GPS unit on board.
One you've signed up, we send you the Google Earth "kml" race course file and the program to convert the file to your GPS needs. We send you the file usually on the Thursday before the event. We do have minimal course markings. We hold those to a minimum to keep our desert clean and avoid people from taking them down or even changing directions.

Lucho

Reaction
Open pre run and chase?
Yes, but only on Friday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Chase access to the course open ONLY AFTER CHASE VEHICLE CHECKS IN WITH US AND WE SUPPLY THE EASIEST, SAFEST AND FASTEST WAY TO THE VEHICLE.