• Forum membership has its advantages....

Beware desert nation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

93-Ranger

If you have not heard yet Desert Nation (Rob Anderson) has been taking money from people even after his company shut down almost two weeks ago!!! If you have ordered anything and have not yet recieved your parts I advise you to contact your credit card company or Paypal ASAP if you want to get your money back! Also on the 1st page in the classified section "parts for sale" he is selling stuff he may not even have!!! Ad ID is # 30667 DO NOT SEND MONEY TO HIM!!! Be sure you phisicaly see the parts before you hand him money!!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Hmmmmm..there's a fishy smell to your post. First of all, your other nine posts on RDC allude to the fact that YOU sell parts...second, you never gave any specifics, like, "I (or someone I know) purchased something and never recieved it, but was charged...third, "he is selling stuff he may not even have" you say, but then again, he MAY have it.

Besides, I don't know of any "Desert Nation". I know of Dezert Nation though....;)

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
I'm glad I never dealt with anyone besides Bram at that shop then...Wheeeeeew, That's a Relief!!

I love when a company goes out of business every one uses it as an escape goat for there own short comings. Since I was a young lad I had made a promise not to get involved in high school rumors, but I figured I should say some thing in my defense for the people that do not think I am a scoundrel.

A. Never sold anything I did not have or could not order
B. The people that are bashing me have invested interest in my demise
C. We built a lot of cool things over the years and have a lot of happy customers out there
D. The web makes it feel like every one is out to get you, but really it is a couple kids in there 20's that still live at home with mommy that have nothing better to do except surf the web and talk sh^T (less talk more off road)
E. The reason Camburg hates me is because I called him out on copying other peoples parts

Like. Action Van Suspension He purchased a van kit from action van than copied it as his own
Cone hubs......same **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** copied there hub

Another point.........I have had only one charge back on my credit card machine and have had only one call on a person that wanted a refund

unfortantly I will probably never look at this thread again so if you need to get hold of me just call 949-370-9313 oh yes leave a message speak after the tone

I included a pic of jerry's rip off of action van too

Attachments

charlie_brown

a lot of companies copy each other in some form. how many ways can you put a dana 44 on a van? if i remember right cone copied stock car products hubs.
that’s what america is all about, some one develops some thing and if they don’t protect it, some one will still it and may make a few changes on it.

sorry to here about your business. this economy really sucks and i hate gearing about business having to close doors.

Jerry Zaiden

O wow you got me... lol

Robert you are beyond a joke. If you only knew half the story. ha ha

Anyways,

Robert you had multiple customers order our parts from you and you were cut off from us because your checks were no good. We took checks from you and just about everyone of the bounced. Then you were put on CC only then your CC never went through. Then you were on cash only and you would order parts that would sit in will call for months at a time with your customers calling us mad thinking it was our fault you did not get the parts. Long story short we cut you off completely. Now you try and use a van drop down bracket as a scape goat? lol get real.

Robert fact is when our customers call our dealers and order parts we expect our customers to be treated fair and ethically. We don't expect our dealers to lie to our customers, cheat our customers, etc... When a customer orders parts it should not take them 4 months to get there parts after you charge there credit card when you tell them 1 week. etc...

Facts are facts here live up to the fact you have a long list of people who you owe money to.

WannaB-class5

I love when a company goes out of business every one uses it as an escape goat for there own short comings. Since I was a young lad I had made a promise not to get involved in high school rumors, but I figured I should say some thing in my defense for the people that do not think I am a scoundrel.

A. Never sold anything I did not have or could not order
B. The people that are bashing me have invested interest in my demise
C. We built a lot of cool things over the years and have a lot of happy customers out there
D. The web makes it feel like every one is out to get you, but really it is a couple kids in there 20's that still live at home with mommy that have nothing better to do except surf the web and talk sh^T (less talk more off road)
E. The reason Camburg hates me is because I called him out on copying other peoples parts

Like. Action Van Suspension He purchased a van kit from action van than copied it as his own
Cone hubs......same **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!** copied there hub

Another point.........I have had only one charge back on my credit card machine and have had only one call on a person that wanted a refund

unfortantly I will probably never look at this thread again so if you need to get hold of me just call 949-370-9313 oh yes leave a message speak after the tone

I included a pic of jerry's rip off of action van too
Rob are you kidding? I gave you $950 for bug parts and you gave me nothing but lies. I sued you and won, and you still haven't paid me. The suit was for $1300 and the intrest keeps going up! And this was 8 months ago!

I gave you until Monday (tomorrow) to pay me the original $950 and I would call us even...even though you owe me about $1500 per the court now. This is your last chance. Oh and I have been calling you and leaving messages. Don't for one second try to defend yourself on here!

5racer

Rob are you kidding? I gave you $950 for bug parts and you gave me nothing but lies. I sued you and won, and you still haven't paid me. The suit was for $1300 and the intrest keeps going up! And this was 8 months ago!

I gave you until Monday (tomorrow) to pay me the original $950 and I would call us even...even though you owe me about $1500 per the court now. This is your last chance. Oh and I have been calling you and leaving messages. Don't for one second try to defend yourself on here!
well that pretty much sums it up .hope you get your money back .but unfortunately the court system sucks ,but pain and suffering works well if you dont have a witness .its kinda like a dam if you do and dam if you dont .this seems to be the norm now days with people because they know that the courts wont do anything about getting your money back ,it will cost you more in un paid time from work trying to recover your court order than its worth .

68FORD

he owes me $600. bought $1200 in heims tube adapters and mis alignments. i left with $500 of the stuff. called him 3 days later like he said and thats when the BS started flowing then after 3 days would not return calls and the shop was closed. what really gets me is ive known him personally for years and have known one of his old employees for about 16 years. and on top of that his dad and my step dad know each other from when his dad was mayor of san clemente and my step dad is on the city council. never would have thought he would do that.

Giant Geoff

I rented shop space from Full Tilt/Action Van for 7 years and I know other shops are not capability of making a part so ugly, nore would any shop what to. You would want to radius all those nasty square corners and put some beauty hole in it and maybe some dimple dies at lest.

Plus making your own parts from scratch is best for a good fit and clearenceing. What if the first company was complete wrong?

I know I’m not one to talk but I try and improve on what has already been done in the past.

I have nothing to do with Dezert Nations nore do I condone any bad business that may have conducted.

Last edited:

Jerry Zaiden

You guys crack me up with trying to call us out on copying parts from action. Like I said if you knew half the story about us and action.... I welcome any of you to bring the action bracket and try and fit it in our gig.

Now I find it funny geoff that you out of all people are trying to call us out...

Giant Geoff

So you want me to believe you designed a beam pivot that looks this ugly and is the exact same shape at the Action Van ones?

I rather admit to copying instead of claming that design that matched the other guy’s!

Sheaco

Anybody have the Over & Under, on how many rounds this will go?

[video=youtube;-pSc0XlI1a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pSc0XlI1a0[/video]

Jerry Zaiden

So you want me to believe you designed a beam pivot that looks this ugly and is the exact same shape at the Action Van ones?

I rather admit to copying instead of claming that design that matched the other guy’s!
Like I said I find it kind of funny that you out of all people who have copied ideas from everyone are trying to call me out. This thread is about a company that is screwing people and a warning to others to be careful... Not about a crappy drop bracket.

So Geoff you have seen our bracket in person next to actions? Like I also said bring in an action bracket and TRY and fit it in our jig (bet you won't). Until then you are way out of line claiming we copied their bracket... What even makes you bring this up? Why would you even care?

Now just so others know the real story. Action had their chance to supply us brackets but would not give us a wholesale price or supply their brackets with hardware and to top that off their bracket was to short. So naturally we now make a drop brackets for guys out of state who can't have us bend their beams. We have bought 2 sets of their brackets and have yet to even sell the other set because their bracket is 5/8" to short for the spring we use so the geometry in the brackets we make are actually longer than theirs.

Now what is the topic of this thread? ha ha

Sheaco

And the Champ comes out swinging!!

Last edited by a moderator:

fishd00d

What A Joke
This thread is not about who copied who or who made what first. I am locking it since its way off track. Those of you who sidelined it to begin with take note this is your warning, do not side track threads because of personal vendettas.

Status
Not open for further replies.