BFG/Goodyear

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Just a quick question, but does anybody know the difference in price between the Baja T/A's and the Goodyear equivalent that everybody races with (the non-race tire, but same tread pattern)?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I dont know of a single person who would actually buy Baja's from a tire store as the prices too high (I think around 300.00 or so. I just got some 35" Goodyear MTR's for 180.00 a piece.

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
The Baja's are going to be way more expensive I would run the goodyear MTR's Camburg runs those and some of the race ones on their truck...but if your really Henry Fords Nephew shouldnt you be looking at Firestones.....Mike

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'm sorry, I meant the All Terrains not the Baja's. I'm tired. Thanks guys.

P.S. We've dissolved that agreement as it was only ever based on a handshake between the two!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
No, I meant the MTR's, just the non-race tire. Same tread pattern though. Geez, I'm making this confusing.

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
man you are making this hard those are both good tires go with which ever one fits your budget and forget my other post....Mike

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Why compare the BFG Allterains against the MTR's ?

The MTR's are way more aggressive but are defenietly quiet if that matters.

Project1500

Reaction
The MTR's are by far a better tire than the BFG KO as far as durability goes. There side wall is really thick! They both seem to last just as long as eachother though on the highway.

singlehanded

Reaction
You can pick up new bajas at mckenzies for around 215 bucks 33x1250r15 not too bad but look in the classifieds for around 150,.