• Forum membership has its advantages....

Big Bike Class & Parker

dezert_nerd

Did any of you folks race the new big bike class at Parker? Wondering how the course is for bikes like KTM 950 SE's.
If you mean how wide the course is, I wouldn't worry about anything. Its the same course as the Parker 425 except we turn back to Main at Midway, making for an 80 mile lap or so. Its bladed prior to raceday and for the most part a highway, a few spots that are rocky but they don't last long.

Watched the Parker 425 on MAVTV. I've raced the AMRA series the last few years around AZ, but haven't been out to the Parker area. I'm thinking I'd like to try the Bluewater Challenge. With it being 23 mile loops, fuel stops/pitting shouldn't be an issue. Any idea on how long the Bluewater is?

dezert_nerd

Watched the Parker 425 on MAVTV. I've raced the AMRA series the last few years around AZ, but haven't been out to the Parker area. I'm thinking I'd like to try the Bluewater Challenge. With it being 23 mile loops, fuel stops/pitting shouldn't be an issue. Any idea on how long the Bluewater is?
When I raced Blue Water on my bike in 2016 I didnt care for it. The trucks ruin the course to where it's not enjoyable. Not that desert racing is supposed to be smooth in any sense but its retarded how bad the course gets.

92OCHO

Is Baja Pits still doing pit services? I have not gotten a response from their FB page.
They did the Parker 425 this year
Carlos is a great dude........ pretty sure you can reach him thru US Wheel down in Chula Vista
He doesn’t come across as a guy that spends much time on a computer
I’ll try and find his number

92OCHO

They did the Parker 425 this year
Carlos is a great dude........ pretty sure you can reach him thru US Wheel down in Chula Vista
He doesn’t come across as a guy that spends much time on a computer
I’ll try and find his number
619 921 8978