• Forum membership has its advantages....

Big Daddy 150

SMS81

Thank you STORR for a great event this weekend! Looked like a great turn out. Hopefully someone will post pictures and info soon.

Last edited:

Ajam1

It's crazy to see people so close to the race course in the U.S. Must be private land? Looks like fun, We may be going to Texas to race!

One-Eyed Peter

Super cool! I live in Dallas so it looks to be the closest legit desert racing for me. I’ll be there for the next one!

SMS81

Super cool! I live in Dallas so it looks to be the closest legit desert racing for me. I’ll be there for the next one!
Also check out TDRA, Texas desert race association, they have an event coming up that is a little closer for you.

One-Eyed Peter

Also check out TDRA, Texas desert race association, they have an event coming up that is a little closer for you.
Sweet. Thank you! I had looked into them in the past, but it seemed like the races were cancelled all the time and their site wasn't updated much. But I just looked on their FB and it looks like there is a "Race to Midnight" coming up on July 10-12. I hope to go check it out. Possibly volunteer if they need it. Cheers!